Team Schedule Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team Schedule Predictions

Undefeated, SuperBowl Champs!! Oh wait, I'm not a Bills fan calling WNSA after the opening weekend Pats game last year.

I think they they'll go 12-4 losing;

@ NE
@ SEA
STL
@ BAL

sweeping the Jets and Jills for the 2nd straight season. Win the division w/1st week BYE. Beat IND in the second round, then crush Denver in the AFC Championship. Win the Superbowl against Dallas.

templarwd said:
Undefeated, SuperBowl Champs!! Oh wait, I'm not a Bills fan calling WNSA after the opening weekend Pats game last year.

I think they they'll go 12-4 losing;

@ NE
@ SEA
STL
@ BAL

sweeping the Jets and Jills for the 2nd straight season. Win the division w/1st week BYE. Beat IND in the second round, then crush Denver in the AFC Championship. Win the Superbowl against Dallas.
"Undefeated, SuperBowl Champs!! Oh wait, I'm not a Bills fan calling WNSA after the opening weekend Pats game last year"..or like dolphin fans do just about EVERY year?! :eek:..hell, with all the boasting i've heard the last 10 years down here, you'd think you could at least make it to a title game :goof:

I predict win @Seattle.

Because the Dolphins have NEVER lost when I went to see them in Seattle.

CirclingWagons said:
"Undefeated, SuperBowl Champs!! Oh wait, I'm not a Bills fan calling WNSA after the opening weekend Pats game last year"..or like dolphin fans do just about EVERY year?! :eek:..hell, with all the boasting i've heard the last 10 years down here, you'd think you could at least make it to a title game :goof:

:goof: Exactly. I know they'll be lucky to get to the AFC title game but hope spings eternal :D It could be the Cubs Vs. Red Sox in the World Series but I wouldn't put my money on it.

We have the talent to win 13-14 games. Whether or not they put all the talent to work is another question. I see a 11-12 win season. Probably 12-4.

Well everyone else is doing, guess I better get in the act...

-Week 1- Miami v Titans- Hard for me to say in this one. With George on his way out, it will be up to the 2nd yr. man Brown to go against a top run def. Combine that with the lost of Kearse and McCarins, which I think will have a bigger impact than anyone thinks, and i'm going to give this one to Miami. Still, with McNair around, you never know. Edge: Miami

-Week 2- Miami v Bengals- This week Miami officially welcome Carson Palmer to the NFL with a few sacks here, a pick or two there. Miami will show Marvin Lewis that he still has a thing or two to work on with the Bengals.
Egde: Miami

-Week 3- Miami v Steelers- With Plax on the outs and possibly Big Ben already starting, looking for Miami to dominate this one w/Def. They shut down Ward and Staley...Cowher gets mad again. Edge: Miami

-Week 4- Miami v Jets- This one may be closer than we think. If Pennington is on his game and Moss & McCarins are flying, they may give us a run for our money. It comes down to the wire and a late field goal stuns Miami at home. Edge: New York

-Week 5- Miami v Patriots- Until Miami proves otherwise, we can't win @ N.E. and nothing the Fins have done this offseason has made me think otherwise. Look for N.E. to end our winning streak but it we should put up more of a fight than in recent years. Edge: New England

-Week 6- Miami v Bills- As the Bills continue to fall apart (or rebuild as they call it), Miami wins this one with ease. Look for rookie WR Lee Evans to show his stuff in the 1st half but get shut down in the 2nd. McGahee is in the starting roll by now but Seau and Thomas track him down and hold him to less than 100 yds. Edge: Miami

-Week 7- Miami v Rams- Faced with an improved Miami secondary, Bulger will struggle in the 1st half but find his grove late in the game and pull out a win for the Rams. Edge: St. Louis

-Week 8- Miami v Jets- Miami comes out with a vengance in this one. Look for Ricky to man-handle the NY Def. and with Feely now set in the starting QB spot, look for a Miami win and a big one at that! Edge: Miami

-Week 9- Miami v Arizona- The Ariz. WRs come out and look good against an unsuspecting Miami secondary but unproven qb McCown finds it tougher than expected to compete with a top notch NFL Def. Miami runs away with it Edge: Miami

-Week 11- Miami v Seattle- Look for Hassleback to struggle early on but still have a decent gain. With Alexander possibly hitting the 100 yd. mark and their D-line overpowering our O-line, Seattle wins this one convincingly
Edge: Seattle

-Week 12- Miami v 49ers- With only Barlow to rely on and him getting shut down by our D is a lock, Miami wins this one. All who trashed the Fins for last weeks loss at Seattle now eat their words. Edge: Miami

-Week 13- Miami v Bills- Same story as before. With this loss, the Bills are now playing for draft pick. Edge: Miami

-Week 14- Miami v Denver- Yet again I don't know which way this one is going to go. Personally I think it will be which ever QB plays better: Plummer or Feely. I think the X factor will be Ashelie Leile. Many in Den. expect this to be his break out season. If he comes into form, look for he and Rod Smith to give our secondary all it can handle. Even though the Ponies will miss Portis more than they can ever know, I see Mile High being too much for the Fins to handle. Denver takes it in a very close, and good game Edge: Denver

-Week 15- Miami v NE- Game of the Year! Look for Dillion to run his mouth about running all over the Miami D. This will light a fire in the Miami Def. and Miami will come out firing and give the Patsies more than they are expecting. With multiple WR sets coming from N.E., look for Miami rookie CB Will Poole to play an important factor in this game and prove himself to all the other teams that over looked him in the draft. Miami finally takes one from the Patsies. Edge: Miami

-Week 16- Miami v Browns- Even with Garcia improving the Cle. offence and putting up decent numbers (makes Miami wish they had waited on him), Miami will suprise not only Cleveland but the rest of the NFL and win this one on the back of their passing game. Edge: Miami

-Week 17- Miami v Ravens- In a tougher than expected finally, these teams go back and forth the entire game until Boller makes a costly mistake and cost the Ravens the game. Look for Ricky to try and prove something against the talented Bal. def. and end up with decent yet well short of spectatular numbers. Edge: Miami

Miami ends up 11-5 in second place behind the 12-4 Patsies and makes the playoffs. With possible wins over the Jets in week 4 and against the Ponies in week 14, there is a chance that Miami goes 13-3 but that would take everything falling into place and everyone clicking....look for a 11-5 season...and pray for the playoffs.

-Week 13- Miami v Bills- Same story as before. With this loss, the Bills are now playing for draft pick. Edge: Miami

YEAH....Dallas' draft pick!!!

Week 1 Titans Loss, were beaten on fundamentals
Week 2 @Bengals Loss Lose on blown secondary calls
Week 3 Steelers Win Squeek out a close one
Week 4 Jets Win
Week 5 @Patriots Loss Lose lead after halftime and fold
Week 6 @Bills Win
Week 7 Rams Loss Get blown out big time
Week 8 @Jets Win
Week 9 Arizona Win
Week 11 @Seattle Loss Lose by 17
Week 12 @49ers Win
Week 13 Bills Win
Week 14 @Denver Loss lose by double digits
Week 15 NE Loss lose in OT
Week 16 Browns Win
Week 17 Ravens Loss Lose a typical low scoring game and Wannys full circle is complete with an 8-8 season...however he stays on as coach as he has an excuse with a young OL and learning the new schemes. Says that next year the O will be more seasoned, and that we'll upgrade the QB spot in the off season, and that we are very close to having a team that can go all the way.

9/12 Tennessee @ Miami: W Miami rarely loses it's 1st game, especially at home, no matter who they are playing.

9/19 Miami @ Cincinnati: W Up and coming team, but still has some growing to do, before they are considered a contender.

9/26 Pittsburgh @ Miami: W A team that might be going the oppis

10/03 New York Jets @ Miami: W This will be a tough game, but as long as Miami Plays 4 Quarters, they should be alright, but there might be a danger, that they look past this game, for the Pats game....if so, this will be a L.

10/10 Miami @ New England: W Miami is going to be very ready for this game, Weather, and fans will not help this time. This is a revenge game, and much much more.

10/17 Miami @ Buffalo: W Very scary game, Miami after beating the Pats may be way to high on themselves, and could find a Bills team that is not going to play dead, no matter how bad they might be.....This is where Dave will prove if he can coach at all, ot is he is just a total waste.

10/24 St. Louis @ Miami: L Even though this is not the same high powered Offense, Miami played 3 years ago, they are still very good, and I have a feeling this is not going to be a good game for Miami.

11/01 Miami @ New York Jets: W Miami should be able to sweep the Jets this year.

11/07 Arizona @ Miami: W This is going to be another tough season for the Cards.

11/14 Bye Week

11/21 Miami @ Seattle: W Very tough game, and could be a Loss, as easy as a Win, But I think Miami has more weapons, and should be able to use the Bye to their advantage.

11/28 Miami @ San Francisco: W Miami should be able win this game against a far less talented 49er team, then years past.

12/05 Buffalo @ Miami: L This is where i think the west coast games will end up hurting Miami, they will not be as rested as they should be, and the Bill will steal one here.

12/12 Miami @ Denver: L This is going to be a tough game, and I having to then travel up there, and play in that air is going to take a lot of of our guys.

12/20 New England @ Miami: W Miami should be back to normal around here, but it will be a very close game......very close game.

12/26 Cleveland @ Miami: W We should be ok in this game, and should now be picking up speed going into the playoffs.

01/02 @ Baltimore @ Miami: W Not the game I would have called ideal for us to end the regular season, but by this time Miami should be very confident, fighting for a bye, and will be very focused.

I think it will be 13-3, yes for a team that has so many question marks, that is a lot to expect, but I think with all the talent Miami has, one way of another they will resolve the questions (Who is the QB? Is the Line good enough? Can Dave actually Coach, when he needs to?). I think the range of 13-3 is where they will end up....give or take a game. :D

Why do most people think the Fins will lose to the Rams? I am a Pats fan and I belive
the fins will pound the lambs

why do so many people think the jets will beat us. They are a weak team that has no direction. I can't see any reason why we don't beat them by atleast 10 points each time

donshula said:
Why do most people think the Fins will lose to the Rams? I am a Pats fan and I belive
the fins will pound the lambs
We just don't match up well against them that's all. just my opinion

NYFinFan27 said:
why do so many people think the jets will beat us. They are a weak team that has no direction. I can't see any reason why we don't beat them by atleast 10 points each time
We rarely sweep the Jets. just one of those things.

Back
Top Bottom