Tebow goes to the JETS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow goes to the JETS

ANd right away francesa is ripping them on 660 lmao. Typical Mike! This is a dumb move by them. They just want to sell merchandise and tickets.

Of course they want to sell tickets and merchandise. Isnt that what Ross was doing when he made JLo, Fergie and the williams sisters part owners?

Man20Lands20on20MoonJPG-1.jpg

ANd right away francesa is ripping them on 660 lmao. Typical Mike! This is a dumb move by them. They just want to sell merchandise and tickets.
Now the Jets have two quarterback that can not throw. Perfect for pound and ground Tony.
I doubt Tebows style will be celebrated in Sin City.
Glad we resigned big Paul to stop the run.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! this is absolutely a horrible move for the jets. tebow mania will strike and sanchez will be sanchez, and poof! there goes the career of a 5th overall pick they had to trade up for, just to play 1920's style crapball. couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of douchebags. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEASON! =) =) =)

Of course they want to sell tickets and merchandise. Isnt that what Ross was doing when he made JLo, Fergie and the williams sisters part owners?

I can assure you no one bought a ticket because of jlo fergie or williams and or whatever other clowns he makes part owners. NO ONE SAID LETS BUY A TICKET SARENA OWNS PART OF TEAM. Epic fail on dolphins part.

gotta admit. tebow is a role model for me as a human being... And now he's a jet.

i now have to root against him. Mother truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

What do they have to do with anything? Nobody would go see a game just b/c they might see one of those minority owners on the jumbotron.

Tebow causes some concern where Sanchez doesn't. But thank goodness the circus is going to the Jets and not So Fla.

There probably is not a worse place for Tebow to go. It screws over Sanchez, Stanton....don't they still have that QB from Alabama who is always running his mouth (McElroy???). Cromartie wasted no time in saying, "Why aren't we going after offensive weapons." I am sure Holmes will also flip out over this as well. This is going to be like watching a car wreck. :d-day:

There probably is not a worse place for Tebow to go. It screws over Sanchez, Stanton....don't they still have that QB from Alabama who is always running his mouth (McElroy???). Cromartie wasted no time in saying, "Why aren't we going after offensive weapons." I am sure Holmes will also flip out over this as well. This is going to be like watching a car wreck. :d-day:

I really hate agreeing with you guys, but this is so true

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! this is absolutely a horrible move for the jets. tebow mania will strike and sanchez will be sanchez, and poof! there goes the career of a 5th overall pick they had to trade up for, just to play 1920's style crapball. couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of douchebags. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEASON! =) =) =)

I love this post!

I really hate agreeing with you guys, but this is so true

Any minute now NYJUNC will be here telling us all how Tebow is going to be the next Joe Namath in NYC, and spinning it like it is a great deal. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom