Tebow goes to the JETS | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow goes to the JETS

Please, you really want to get into that argument???? At least he didn't quit on his team and throw everyone under the bus ( S. Holmes). He didn't wipe a bugger on a teammate (M. Sanchez) or is a pedophile, (Sanchez again) or a deadbeat dad (Cromartie) or drive drunk with teammates and girls in the car (B. Edwards as a member of the Jets) etc. etc. etc.

Punching a woman in the face trumps all of that, and do you have facts about Sanchez being a pedophile? Was he convicted? Did he go to court for it? Driving drunk? Really? Everyone does it, not everyone gets caught. Your comparing quitting on the team and wiping a bugger on someone to hitting a woman? funny

Please, you really want to get into that argument???? At least he didn't quit on his team and throw everyone under the bus ( S. Holmes). He didn't wipe a bugger on a teammate (M. Sanchez) or is a pedophile, (Sanchez again) or a deadbeat dad (Cromartie) or drive drunk with teammates and girls in the car (B. Edwards as a member of the Jets) etc. etc. etc.

We trade away problem players. The Jets target them. That's the differance.

Punching a woman in the face trumps all of that, and do you have facts about Sanchez being a pedophile? Was he convicted? Did he go to court for it? Driving drunk? Really? Everyone does it, not everyone gets caught. Your comparing quitting on the team and wiping a bugger on someone to hitting a woman? funny

Sorry Jet fan, but I have NEVER driven drunk, and in case you didn't know, not everyone does. Since when only if you are convicted means you committed the crime?? I think only OJ Simpson would agree with you on that one.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Very well put.

Merling - arrested and charged with aggravated battery on hit pregnant girlfriend in 2010, still on team in 2011

Mcdaniel - arrested for battery on his girlfriend, still on team

Starks - arrested for battery on a police officer, still on team.

You were saying?

Sorry Jet fan, but I have NEVER driven drunk, and in case you didn't know, not everyone does. Since when only if you are convicted means you committed the crime?? I think only OJ Simpson would agree with you on that one.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Very well put.

Ever hear of innocent until proven guilty? You are laughable

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Ha the trade could be nulified.

Even a trade cant be completed when it has Tebows name attached

Thank god!

Ha the trade could be nulified.

Even a trade cant be completed when it has Tebows name attached

I laughed.

I think the 'hold up' here is that the league office is calling and saying 'send him to Jacksonville, or else.'

Merling - arrested and charged with aggravated battery on hit pregnant girlfriend in 2010, still on team in 2011

Mcdaniel - arrested for battery on his girlfriend, still on team

Starks - arrested for battery on a police officer, still on team.

You were saying?

AFTER they get here **** happens but other than Marshall we usually pass on trouble makers.

Back
Top Bottom