Tebow goes to the JETS | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow goes to the JETS

Ever hear of innocent until proven guilty? You are laughable

Really Jet Fan??? What was your assertion about B. Marshall??? Hypocrite.

Listen, I live in NY and argue with Jet fans all the time. I don't need to argue with one who has nothing better to do than post on a Dolphins forum. Have fun driving drunk, since everyone does it!! (another of your brilliant assertions).

Listen, I live in NY and argue with Jet fans all the time. I don't need to argue with one who has nothing better to do than post on a Dolphins forum. Have fun driving drunk, since everyone does it!! (another of your brilliant assertions).

If he is innocent, then why did Miami trade him? Keep back tracking.

Merling - arrested and charged with aggravated battery on hit pregnant girlfriend in 2010, still on team in 2011

Mcdaniel - arrested for battery on his girlfriend, still on team

Starks - arrested for battery on a police officer, still on team.

You were saying?

So....what. Are we supposed to root for another team b/c our current team lives their lives w/o us having any say in it?

So....what. Are we supposed to root for another team b/c our current team lives their lives w/o us having any say in it?

Not saying that at all, i was proving a point, its not just the Jets that have questionable players.

Im getting paid to sit here and read this forum, if that qualifies as nothing better to do, then so be it. Too easy

But i thought that Miami traded problem players? Those arrests kill that arguement.

OMG I am tired of reading your pointless posts that are flooding this thread. Lets face it, when you get a group of men together, some of them are going to be scumbags.

Lets now get back to the lecture at hand which is Tebow being signed by the Jets. Since us Miami Fans don't have much to celebrate with our team, it is fun to celebrate when our foes make a decision that looks like it came from our front office.

OMG I am tired of reading your pointless posts that are flooding this thread. Lets face it, when you get a group of men together, some of them are going to be scumbags.

Lets now get back to the lecture at hand which is Tebow being signed by the Jets. Since us Miami Fans don't have much to celebrate with our team, it is fun to celebrate when our foes make a decision that looks like it came from our front office.

Hold the phone, this isnt set in stone. Trade may be nullified.

You are right. My bad. I'm going to just ignore the Jet Fan.

Dont read the thread if you dont like it.

If it goes through it's a 4th 6th and a 7th............

Hold the phone, this isnt set in stone. Trade may be nullified.

Looks like the Jets/Broncos are squabbling over who pays $5 million to Tebow. Ouch. That could be a deal breaker. Sounds like the Donkeys wanted to drop Tebow as quickly as possibly without ironing out the details. Trade could be revoked or nullified???

Back
Top Bottom