Tebow goes to the JETS | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow goes to the JETS

Looks like the Jets/Broncos are squabbling over who pays $5 million to Tebow. Ouch. That could be a deal breaker. Sounds like the Donkeys wanted to drop Tebow as quickly as possibly without ironing out the details. Trade could be revoked or nullified???

I hope it gets revoked!!

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Wouldn't you want to drop him as soon as possible if you had just replaced him with P. Manning????

In a heartbeat.

I think the Jaguars and Rams also wanted Tebow.....the Broncos should think this over a little more. The trade is not official and was announced before the league approved it, and before the paperwork was approved, according to Lombardi on the NFL Network.

I think the Jaguars and Rams also wanted Tebow.....the Broncos should think this over a little more. The trade is not official and was announced before the league approved it, and before the paperwork was approved, according to Lombardi on the NFL Network.

:woot:

Merling - arrested and charged with aggravated battery on hit pregnant girlfriend in 2010, still on team in 2011

Mcdaniel - arrested for battery on his girlfriend, still on team

Starks - arrested for battery on a police officer, still on team.

You were saying?

Yeah ... but at least they draw the line at having children of prostitutes on the team.
That doesnt play under Ireland's watch!

I believe the Rams step in now and swoop up Tebow.

I believe the Rams step in now and swoop up Tebow.

This sure has taken the focus off the Miami Dolphins hasn't it???? I still think he will end up in Jacksonville. Tebow could threaten to retire.

Do you guys really want to see Tebow murdering us in the red zone twice a year? I sure don't.

This sure has taken the focus off the Miami Dolphins hasn't it???? I still think he will end up in Jacksonville. Tebow could threaten to retire.

The rumor is that he really wants to come back to Florida. I think the league stepped in here and told Denver 'you're not trading him to New York.'

The rumor is that he really wants to come back to Florida. I think the league stepped in here and told Denver 'you're not trading him to New York.'

Yeah...let him go back to Florida...preferably Jacksonville. Hey I like your ZZ Top avatar...I saw them two years ago....one of the best concerts I have ever been to.

Back
Top Bottom