Tebow to the Jets! I'm rooting for them! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow to the Jets! I'm rooting for them!

It won't be as fun to watch when he comes in when they're in the red zone against us. He would be a deadly part time player if used correctly.

Jets are the front runner and I would think this would be a good move for them...more than you think. They could use Tebow in the wildcat packages...would be leathal and I think he would be a perfect influence in a not so perfect locker room. Tebow seems to be the right guy at the right time for the Jets...no lie.

Remember all the, what I called, "808PennyFanboys" (slew of former jest members joining FH when signed in Aug08) who mucked up this site, lobbied for Penny the next season instead of giving Henne a shot, etc.? Can you imagine all the Tebow sycophants, hero worshipers and holy rollers invading and infesting the Big3 puke green forums, criticizing Sanchez, Sparano and Blutto for not using "Timmy" correctly and calling for him to start over Sanchez? Should be a popcorn triple bag spectacle when the circus, its jugglers, clowns and tent revivalists come to town.

Given all that, unless it's a done deal, I'm still putting my money on him going home to Jacksonville cause they need him for the gate.

Why would you want them to get a better starting qb? I'm perfectly happy with Sanchez starting for them

Haha, I did not think of it in that way. He actually might help them as a starter for at least a few weeks until teams figured out that they can stop defending the pass again. I thought of it more in a Tony Sparano secretly wants to still play the Tebowcat version of the wildcat on every down kinda move. Also the Jets did just sign Sanchez to a big multi-year deal and he does start to struggle at some point every year sending jets fans running to look for cliffs.

Tebow is good for a change of pace. Not many qbs can take on linebackers. All the people blasting tebow have a short memory the miracles he was pulling off at the end of games.. Tebow would fit in the jets system and makes them scary IMO.

Still think he's more of a gimmick than anything. What kind of contract do you give to a QB who's only going to play in situational packages designed for him? Tebow is still so raw, I'd like to see him start in Jax.

I agree w/ Vaark in post #6.

Jets are the front runner and I would think this would be a good move for them...more than you think. They could use Tebow in the wildcat packages...would be leathal and I think he would be a perfect influence in a not so perfect locker room. Tebow seems to be the right guy at the right time for the Jets...no lie.

I had heard that the jest were a long long shot.

How do we know that St Timmy would heal the jest clubhouse? My $$ is on Rex & his merry band of hooligans corrupting Tebow.

Still think he's more of a gimmick than anything. What kind of contract do you give to a QB who's only going to play in situational packages designed for him? Tebow is still so raw, I'd like to see him start in Jax.
You give him a contract of a 3rd string QB or 2nd string RB.

That would be awesome if the Jets got Tebow....that means they would have to find a way to get rid of 2 QBs before they try to find a real QB

It won't be as fun to watch when he comes in when they're in the red zone against us. He would be a deadly part time player if used correctly.

he would be a great part time player for us also. We had our red zone issues also.
Moore ran a couple in but Tebow easily doubles that output.

Beside he beat us last year. Do you want to see him twice a year. I'll pass on that nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom