Tebow to the Jets! I'm rooting for them! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow to the Jets! I'm rooting for them!

I'm pulling for TeBlow to the Pats. Hes disruptive fans would be prefect in Bill Billacheats organized world.

You don't watch a lot of football, do you?

We all do. Sanchez blows. One day, you will wake up from your fantasy world and admit to finheaven that Sanchez was trash and you were delusional to ever think he was a franchise QB..

We all do. Sanchez blows. One day, you will wake up from your fantasy world and admit to finheaven that Sanchez was trash and you were delusional to ever think he was a franchise QB..

as dolphin fans would know it's very easy to make the playoffs, very easy to win road playoff games and very easy to get to title games. Any QB can do it...except any QB on the Dolphins from 1993-2011:lol:

as dolphin fans would know it's very easy to make the playoffs, very easy to win road playoff games and very easy to get to title games. Any QB can do it...except any QB on the Dolphins from 1993-2011:lol:
Because if we did do all those thing we would have only stats to show for it. Just like the Jets. *shrugs* Oh well, we all can't be Giants fans.

Colossal failure by the Jets.

The first time Mark Sanchez throws a pick, that idiot Fireman Ed will start waving his little plastic fire helmet around inciting the Tebow chants. Mark Sanchez will be ran out of town and he'll go somewhere else and impress.

Meanwhile the Jets will be stuck with Sanchez and his bat **** crazy fan base.

Because if we did do all those thing we would have only stats to show for it. Just like the Jets. *shrugs* Oh well, we all can't be Giants fans.

Just enjoy battling for 3rd place every year, this year it looks like you may lose out on 3rd though.

Back
Top Bottom