Ted Ginn Jr. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn Jr.

If Ted Ginn Jr doesn't work in any way before the April 28th draft, how likely will it be that the Dolphins draft him at #9? How far would he fall? All they way to #40?

I absolutely would take Ginn at #9. The likelihood of that happening is becoming slighter and slighter.

Not too much to be honest. Him not working out really is less of an issue than for most players. He may be better value at 15, but I can't see him going too far, unless that foot is really much worse that we've been led to believe.

Satale should go in round 2. He's a beast who could play G or OC.

Ginn won't go before 9. Not with not being able to work out.

Peterson is the 2nd best player in the draft. If he does fall, Green Bay and Buffalo will be looking to deal up. If he falls past 5, then it's a massive steal. One thing to contemplate is that the Cardinals don't see James as the man to run Whisenhunt's system. Peterson is. It's unlikely, but not impossible.
My dream scenerio would be to trade down into the 12+ range and still get Ginn. To me Mueller and Cam would be absolutely brillant to pull a move like that.

I'd have to have our medical team check him over really close before I would even consider drafting him unless he blows everyone away with a great workout before the draft.

Not too much to be honest. Him not working out really is less of an issue than for most players. He may be better value at 15, but I can't see him going too far, unless that foot is really much worse that we've been led to believe.

Its nice to see someone finally realizing Ginn's potential, I have been arguing for him using many of the same points to no avail....He can put our "questionable" offense into good positions with his return abilities while learning to run sharper routes

I would be elated to have Ginn personally although Im in the minority.

I'd have to have our medical team check him over really close before I would even consider drafting him unless he blows everyone away with a great workout before the draft.

Hopefully not the same doctors who said Pepp's knee was in better shape than Bree's shoulder....:rolleyes:

If you knew just how much of a risk Brees' shoulder was in terms of what he'd done and the amount of pins in it, you'd probably have gone with Culpepper as well.

In the past 3 hours, whilst chatting draft with CK, I've been watching highlights of Ted Ginn Jr. both at OSU and at high school.

I see no way that Miami should pass on him, unless Brady Quinn gets to pick 7. I managed to go 19 minutes and saw him tackled twice. TWO times. 2. In almost 20 minutes. And this was a clip reel, not an individual game tape....

I agree Boomer. All you have to do is watch the tape of this kid play...and it doesn't take long to excited about true talent. For whatever reason, Ginn jr isn't very popular here. He is constantly getting compared to Yatil Green (forever injured) or Troy Williamsion (just diagnosed with eye problem).

Ginn Jr has fallen abit in the Mock drafts. But, that will change quickly as soon as he can run.

Just a quick question, If Tedd Ginn Jr had stayed in school one more year, how high would you project him to go in the next years draft?

Ginn was very smart to leave early with the lack of a QB at Ohio State next season...

The fact he is from Ohio State might have something to do with his lack of support on Finheaven?? Maybe Im wrong, but there is blatant hate for Ginn going on religiously

Yes, that's true. However, Harrison is an anomaly. How many other guys besides Harrison are superstar recievers at his size. I do like Ginn, but not at number 9, and with his alleged durability issues.

Yea, but Steve Smith, S.Moss are both smaller than Ginn and not as fast!!

Imagine that, a bigger faster Steve Smith!! BUt you gotta love the way Stevie goes up and gets it!!

Ginn was very smart to leave early with the lack of a QB at Ohio State next season...

The fact he is from Ohio State might have something to do with his lack of support on Finheaven?? Maybe Im wrong, but there is blatant hate for Ginn going on religiously

naaa, I don't think so... while I may hate osu, that doesn't affect what I saw with my own eyes... I do not know if Ginn is a pick we should invest a #9 pick on...but lordy, the kid is really special. I don't think you will find many that can/will argue that, it is the "value" that we disagree with.

I agree Just a quick question, If Tedd Ginn Jr had stayed in school one more year, how high would you project him to go in the next years draft?

If he'd have shown the same improvement as he has done each year at OSU, then still top 5-7. On paper, it's a much weaker WR class next year, so maybe he govs higher relative to that.

Back
Top Bottom