'Ted Ginn Jrs Dolphins tattoo, still part of my legacy' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'Ted Ginn Jrs Dolphins tattoo, still part of my legacy'

That Tattoo is not stupid even if Ginn is not playing for us. It was the team that drafted him, regardless of how his career went. He was drafted by a professional sports team, which not many had done

It's the "Family" crest, after all.....they all got drafted.

He grew up a Phins fan and its not his fault where he was drafted.

Also the dudes shoe is in the hall of fame for his back to back kickoff returns when he single handedly beat the jets...lol

By 'legacy' he means the $19million contract he signed in Miami.

He grew up a Phins fan and its not his fault where he was drafted.

Also the dudes shoe is in the hall of fame for his back to back kickoff returns when he single handedly beat the jets...lol
I was at that game. Jason Taylor also ran a fumble back for a TD - it was completely nuts-o. As much of a bust Ginn was that game/feat will be remembered for a long time!

I was at that game. Jason Taylor also ran a fumble back for a TD - it was completely nuts-o. As much of a bust Ginn was that game/feat will be remembered for a long time!

Against the Bengals, right before the half?

why the **** do we care? Ireland didn't draft him, and other than two jets games he hasn't done **** in the league. Of course HE got the better deal, he's in the super bowl.

He needs a tattoo that states...

"Atleast I'm not Brady Quinn"

Back
Top Bottom