'Ted Ginn Jrs Dolphins tattoo, still part of my legacy' | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'Ted Ginn Jrs Dolphins tattoo, still part of my legacy'

First time the logo has appeared in a Super Bowl in almost 30 years.

Turns out Ginn is still fast as ****.

I will always appreciate Ginn for killing the Jets.

Never cared for Ginn, and I was rooting for the Ravens, but was anyone else kinda hoping Ginn would pull off some miraculous return at the end? That would have been epic.

Never cared for Ginn, and I was rooting for the Ravens, but was anyone else kinda hoping Ginn would pull off some miraculous return at the end? That would have been epic.

Had no rooting interest, but I felt exactly the same away about that last return.

No because then the Dolphins would look foolish again by losing him

Some people will find a way to blame Jeff Ireland for Ginn getting that tattoo.

Ginn was a great returner for us, then he got soft in the return game after we made him a starting WR. He sucked as a WR and now he sucked as a returner too but we didn't have any other viable options at WR so they kept putting Ginn out there, so yeah, Ginn became useless to us because of Ireland's inability to get us a good WR. Five years later we're still pining for a good WR.

Ginn was a great returner for us, then he got soft in the return game after we made him a starting WR. He sucked as a WR and now he sucked as a returner too but we didn't have any other viable options at WR so they kept putting Ginn out there, so yeah, Ginn became useless to us because of Ireland's inability to get us a good WR. Five years later we're still pining for a good WR.

Ginn > Hartline........

One final thought on Ginn: I think his NFL career might be done, he still sucks as a receiver, he lost kickoff duties and it looks like he's lost a step on punt returns, on that long return he had tonight there's no way that punter gets an angle on him in 2007. He was just on a one year deal with the 9ers and I doubt they bring him back, some desperate team might sign him for the minimum but I think he's on his last legs at this point.

Back
Top Bottom