Ted Ginn- Once a pu&*y always a ,,,,,,,, | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn- Once a pu&*y always a ,,,,,,,,

OMG. cry a little more. It's an observation, Mary Ann. I don't know if you know this or not, maybe your community college and your women's rights classes didn't cover this but the point of football is to NOT avoid contact. You PC Bernie/Hillary lovers need to get a life. If you don't like something, please feel free not to share your whining sniveling thoughts about it.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Oh this is priceless. Are you calling me out as a woman? "Mary Ann" huh? Nice respect toward women. You're one of the people who find a way to demean men by calling them women. 3rd grader I guess?

Next you are calling out "community colleges". I guess you attended and Ivy. Skull and bones even?

Actually I can't stand Hillary. She's sleaze. Won't vote for the Bern but he's at least got principles which is more than most pols have.

Point is, I'm not trolling former Dolphins. Seems like you are really upset about Ted Ginn. In fact, seems like a serious crotch hurt for you. I'm sorry you got jilted by the Ginn familiy.

Also I might add I will continue to share whatever I want. Free country last I checked. But like most right wingers (and left wing too) you only want to have freedom of expression when it suits your interest.

OMG. cry a little more. It's an observation, Mary Ann. I don't know if you know this or not, maybe your community college and your women's rights classes didn't cover this but the point of football is to NOT avoid contact. You PC Bernie/Hillary lovers need to get a life. If you don't like something, please feel free not to share your whining sniveling thoughts about it.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Right back atcha- Ellie. If you don't like a topic, feel free to stay out of it.

Oh this is priceless. Are you calling me out as a woman? "Mary Ann" huh? Nice respect toward women. You're one of the people who find a way to demean men by calling them women. 3rd grader I guess?

Next you are calling out "community colleges". I guess you attended and Ivy. Skull and bones even?

Actually I can't stand Hillary. She's sleaze. Won't vote for the Bern but he's at least got principles which is more than most pols have.

Point is, I'm not trolling former Dolphins. Seems like you are really upset about Ted Ginn. In fact, seems like a serious crotch hurt for you. I'm sorry you got jilted by the Ginn familiy.

Also I might add I will continue to share whatever I want. Free country last I checked. But like most right wingers (and left wing too) you only want to have freedom of expression when it suits your interest.

Take it easy guys, you can disagree without attacking each other. Thanks!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom