****Texans vs Chiefs**** AFC Divisional Playoff | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Texans vs Chiefs**** AFC Divisional Playoff

Dear God I wish Gesicki could blossom into something even close to Kelce.

Now it’s looking like we got an AFC Championship of Tannehill vs. Matt Moore(if Mahomes gets hurt). Lol.

He cant take them with him into the second half....

Yeah but he burnt them at bad spots. They could have challenged interference on honey badger had they saved one. Not sure if it gets overturned but steratore said it was interference. Plus I don’t think they were planning on giving up an 85 yard drive to run out the half.

sure would be nice to have 1 or 2 now!!!

Now it’s looking like we got an AFC Championship of Tannehill vs. Matt Moore(if Mahomes gets hurt). Lol.
Hey, one of our QBs from the past - or a LT and WR - will play in the SB. That much is certain.

That's an incredible half of football tbh, 51 points and Mahomes obviously knows the rules, the way he dragged his foot there, fantastic talent.

I sat down to watch, up to 0-21, then went to play with son, drive RC,....just sat back down to see if it's worth watching....looks I missed alot of worth watching football...shame on me:bang:

Back
Top Bottom