****Texans vs Chiefs**** AFC Divisional Playoff | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Texans vs Chiefs**** AFC Divisional Playoff

Houston were down in the regular season game too and have been a 2nd half team all year so not counting any chickens yet.

Houston were down in the regular season game too and have been a 2nd half team all year so not counting any chickens yet.

Say's the poster that counted them out before the game even started...

You think I hope he goes back to sucking ass? mmmkay.

You realize I'm a Dolphins fan, right? I'm not rooting for anyone on this team to suck, regardless of what you think.

Say's the poster that counted them out before the game even started...

I think we all just hope KC holds on do our pick doesn’t get any lower. I mean rooting for our team to get meaningless wins that hurt the draft position is one thing. Rooting for another team that will hurt our draft position is ludicrous.

Why don't you address the crying you were doing 2 mins into the game?

I did, sport is emotional, not gonna apologise for riding with it, but again I was being dramatic on purpose dude ! Still won't like the Tunsil trade until we get an elite replacement LT and have the ammunition with the picks we've got to get an elite QB.

You think I hope he goes back to sucking ***? mmmkay.

You realize I'm a Dolphins fan, right? I'm not rooting for anyone on this team to suck, regardless of what you think.

But i do know you were taking a shot at the kid after his breakout season.
Further, let the kid develop into the best version of him and stop wishing he'd be someone else.

I did, sport is emotional, not gonna apologise for riding with it, but again I was being dramatic on purpose dude ! Still won't like the Tunsil trade until we get an elite replacement LT and have the ammunition with the picks we've got to get an elite QB.

Can't take your post seriously going forward. You would think this has been a lesson in "not couting your eggs before they hatch" your words regarding what we will eventally get for the (1,1,2) in the Tunsil trade. But here you are again putting your foot in your mouth.

Can't take your post seriously going forward. You would think this has been a lesson in "not couting your eggs before they hatch" your words regarding what we will eventally get for the (1,1,2) in the Tunsil trade. But here you are again putting your foot in your mouth.

Congrats dude. Seriously you're not winning any points here. And that Tunsil trade can only be judged if we manage to find something that is very very hard to a franchise LT, along with using whatever is left to fill in other needs or trade for a franchise QB. Until that's happened the picks are nothing. Finding someone with Tunsil's talent at his age is not a simple thing.

Back
Top Bottom