Texas Longhorn playing for the Dolphins next year (And It's Not Vince Young!!!) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texas Longhorn playing for the Dolphins next year (And It's Not Vince Young!!!)

I would never ever doubt that Saban would draft a DB or a LB for that matter that is a sure thing and that QB would come later. Saban will take the best guy on the board and it will be a guy he has scouted with complete distinction. Just look at Channing Crowder and Matt Roth. He got them with value and knowing that they would drop.

Saban will get guys who are his guys. QB or whatever other position wont matter as much as scoring with each pick with guys who fit the system.

That being said, If Vince Young were to declare, I think Linehan would love to have the next Daunte Culpepper.

Texas has a very impressive offensive line. Can't wait till the off season to discuss the draft. :goof:

I think Huff could be our Ed Reed!!!! We can get a QB later in the draft. It's not crazy to think that Saban might draft a DB or any other position before a qb. There is 2 or 3 QB in the draft worth a first round pick. There will be plenty to choose from later in the draft. Just think if we draft a QB in the first round...that would be a lot of money on one side of the ball!!!! I think our defense could use a first round stud in the secondary. Call me crazy but I think Saban would like to get that defense younger and better. Think about how the pats have drafted the last few years. Yea I know they have Brady and all but just look at their defense and how many first or second round guys they have mixed in with some vets. There is a formula that the pats have been using for a while and who do you think gave Bill a lot of info on those SEC players and other college stand outs.

Huff is a great player, but keep an eye on Demario Minter from Georgia. He's playing himself into the first round picture.

KB21 said:
Huff is a great player, but keep an eye on Demario Minter from Georgia. He's playing himself into the first round picture.

KB what do you think of Jaxson Appel

Back
Top Bottom