Thank you front office for your infinite wisdom. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you front office for your infinite wisdom.

Matt Ryan would've been the right pick BECAUSE HE IS A QB.

And if he didn't succeed here, then the next year, they could've taken Josh Freeman BECAUSE HE IS A QB.

And if Freeman sucked, THEN THEY COULD'VE TAKEN ANOTHER QB.

And if we still had no QB, then.......DRAFT ANOTHER QB.

And even after we find our franchise QB, then it's still good to draft QBs where the value presents itself (see Pats taking Mallett in round 3) b/c QBs always carry good trade value.

On the other hand, you have regimes like the Tuna Leftovers who draft one QB in the late 2nd round in 4 years of drafting. And that gives you MEDIOCRITY. And we STILL DON'T HAVE A QB.

too_much_noise-1.jpg

We wouldn't need no stinkin Matty melting Ice if this mediocre quitter didn't have such misplaced priorities and a hardon for the SEC

15f3inn-1.jpg

If Matt Ryan was here he'd be deemed a draft bust since no QB could succeed in the Dan Henning system.

Last I checked, Pennington did fine. But when he was having success, all those rooting for Henne waiting in the wings wanted to downplay it all and attribute it to the success of those around him.

Pennington succeeds- wildcat & Henning's success
Henne fails- wildcat & Henning's fault

Last I checked, it wasn't Henning's sytem that made Henne miss open receivers, lack any ability whatsoever to make touch passes, and throw interceptions right at the moment when he could be sealing a win.

We wouldn't need no stinkin Matty melting Ice if this mediocre quitter didn't have such misplaced priorities and a hardon for the SEC

15f3inn-1.jpg

Well to be fair alot of coaches passed on Rodgers although I agree we should have drafted him. Funny how we went from this quitter to hiring the biggest NFL quitter ever in PArcells

Back
Top Bottom