Thank you Heat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you Heat

CirclingWagons said:
The Heat have a bright future, but they badly need a big man because Detroit, Indiana, and New Jersey also have bright futures. Still, Miami always has a chance in the Junior Varsity Conference

I agree that Miami is a big man away from the Eastern Conference Finals. However, I would not put New Jersey in that list. I think the future of the East is rather in the hands of Detroit, Indiana, Miami, and Cleveland. Indiana and Detroit are the top teams in the conference right now without question. Miami had a great young starting core with Wade, Butler, and Odom, and all we particulary need is a big man who can block shots, and finally one who can score in the paint. That is why I'd rather trade for Curry or Chandler(one will definately be traded if Chi lands Okafor or Howard) than sign someone with the full or a portion of the MLE. As for Cleveland, you have to love what they've got going with Bron, Boozer, and Big Z. McInnis complements that group nicely, and I think in 04-05, Wagner will start to break loose a bit. New Jersey has a lot of questions. The biggest one? Most people, including myself...doesn't see K-Mart back in Jersey next year.

Back
Top Bottom