Thanksgiving Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanksgiving Mock

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
1.)DeVonta Smith, WR Alabama(6'1",178)

1b.)Carlos Bashum Jr., DE/DT Wake Forest(6'5",285)

2.)Jackson Carmen, G/T Clemson(6'5",345)

2b.)Kenneth Gainwell, RB Memphis(5'11",198)

3.)Richie Grant, S UCF(6'0",194)

4.)Sage Suratt, WR Wake Forest(6'3",216)

6.)Caleb Jones, T Indiana(6'8",362)

6b.)Khyiris Tonga, NT BYU(6'3",321)

7.)Daniel Crum, QB Kent St.(6'3",201)

Happy holidays, fellas!

Smith might be Tua's number one choice. I wonder if he might have some input on what receiver Miami takes?

Smith might be Tua's number one choice. I wonder if he might have some input on what receiver Miami takes?
I'm sure that he will be approached by Flores and Grier and asked for his opinion about his ex-teammates. If he has a preference, he'll be able to express it... though, obviously, he won't have the final say.

I'm sure that he will be approached by Flores and Grier and asked for his opinion about his ex-teammates. If he has a preference, he'll be able to express it... though, obviously, he won't have the final say.
Yeah...

I can picture somebody from the Belicheck tree consulting a player about a draft pick...

Now that I think about it...I can't picture that.

Yeah...

I can picture somebody from the Belicheck tree consulting a player about a draft pick...

Now that I think about it...I can't picture that.
Then you are being extremely short-sighted.

You ALWAYS consult your staff when you are in management.

What do you know? Does he drink? Is he a hard-worker? Did he have trouble learning the plays?

These are the types of questions that you ask of any job applicant, and if you have someone... on staff... who knows them personally, you ask.

What do you know? Does he drink? Is he a hard-worker? Did he have trouble learning the plays?

These are the types of questions that you ask of any job applicant, and if you have someone... on staff... who knows them personally, you ask.
Going back a little bit, I remember Henne working out a couple of wide receivers prior to the draft.

Tua has direct knowledge of Smith and Waddle obviously.

Always consult your staff???

So now Belicheck is equal to the graveyard shift at Walmart?

I'm sure that Belicheck and Flores, for that matter, will tap in with Nick Saban who would have a better grasp on what his players can and can't do.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that Belicheck didn't consult Brady about draft picks. I bet more donuts that Flores is cut from that same cloth.

I am sure they will ask Tua about guys he played with at Bama. Any inside info could be useful.He could tell them what kind of teammate he was, did he practice hard etc...

That is not the same as consulting with him about who they are going to draft.

I am sure they will ask Tua about guys he played with at Bama. Any inside info could be useful.He could tell them what kind of teammate he was, did he practice hard etc...

That is not the same as consulting with him about who they are going to draft.
I can live with that...

"Consult Tua..."

The Tua-mainia has to come to a stop and reality has to take hold....

Always consult your staff???

So now Belicheck is equal to the graveyard shift at Walmart?

I'm sure that Belicheck and Flores, for that matter, will tap in with Nick Saban who would have a better grasp on what his players can and can't do.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that Belicheck didn't consult Brady about draft picks. I bet more donuts that Flores is cut from that same cloth.
Heh!

Yup, such an inherent genius that he never does research or gathers impressions. God whispers into his ear and he makes lightning swift command decisions...

ROFL!

Yeah, we'll go with that.

I just did a TDN mock and ended up with

Smith
Etienne
Leatherwood
Harris
Chazz Surrat

I know Harris would be a luxury pick w Etienne on board but just imagine that backfield, yikes!

Reality is there is no harm in ASKING Tua about an ex-teammate.

Take you anti-Tua glasses off for 3 minutes.
ASKING is much different from CONSULTING. Don't doctor what was said with how YOU want it to be shaped. That sounds as stupid as saying that Flores and Grier would "consult" Fitzpatrick about Tua's progress as opposed to consulting Robby Brown...or Chan Gailey. As I said, Saban knows much more about the players named. He's the one that would be CONSULTED because he has the expertise in recruiting and what his players can and cannot do.

Now...as far as my "hate" for Tua. There is none. Search the posts. I've defended his lackluster play by simply saying there is always next week. My hate is directed toward the Tua fanaticals on this site who would sacrifice a playoff berth in order to develop a player who averages 148 yards per game passing and doesn't move the team. That's who I hate. If you are one of them you fall into that category. If not, we can talk respectfully.

Reality is there is no harm in ASKING Tua about an ex-teammate.

Take you anti-Tua glasses off for 3 minutes.
Who are you really?

Did you have a name here that was banned?

Back
Top Bottom