Thanksgiving Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanksgiving Mock

ASKING is much different from CONSULTING. Don't doctor what was said with how YOU want it to be shaped. That sounds as stupid as saying that Flores and Grier would "consult" Fitzpatrick about Tua's progress as opposed to consulting Robby Brown...or Chan Gailey. As I said, Saban knows much more about the players named. He's the one that would be CONSULTED because he has the expertise in recruiting and what his players can and cannot do.

Now...as far as my "hate" for Tua. There is none. Search the posts. I've defended his lackluster play by simply saying there is always next week. My hate is directed toward the Tua fanaticals on this site who would sacrifice a playoff berth in order to develop a player who averages 148 yards per game passing and doesn't move the team. That's who I hate. If you are one of them you fall into that category. If not, we can talk respectfully.
You have just been reduced to a semantic argument.

C'mon... a snarky dude like you? You can do so much better!

You have just been reduced to a semantic argument.

C'mon... a snarky dude like you? You can do so much better!
It's not semantics...

It's basic definitions.

Is a demand the same as a request, or do they each have their place?

Now now... don't change the subject... you are still trying to spin consult and ask.

Now now... don't change the subject... you are still trying to spin consult and ask.
No, I'm not.

Do you know why a "consultant" has a title?

You can say you don't and I'll tell you.

Back
Top Bottom