That idiotic timeout will haunt me as much as... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That idiotic timeout will haunt me as much as...

False. Brees talked Sean Payton into it and if you watch espn you would have seen that bc he's asked about it by Chris Berman.

No one is trying to bash Sparano bc I think the consensus is that he is a good coach. There is no reason to defend him in this instance and that's ok bc coaches make mistakes.

Also, for you to assume they were going to go for it anyway is rediculous. How do you know that when they already had there kicker on the field and have no timeouts left?

Post game Brees said they were planning on going for it anyways.. so where is my ridiculous assumption..

I feel like there are other flaws that we need to worry about... not just that timeout.

Things happen. You can also say that if Nate Jones doesn't fall on that play, Colston wouldn't have gotten there and there would have been no need for the challenge. Time would have ran out. I sure hope it's not haunting anyone on this team. I hope that everyone has short term memory. Cause as long as they dwell on the Saints game takes time away from preparing for next week.

It was a 4 freakin point difference!!!! 4 points!!!! It was nothing! Our defense took a dump all over the field. that was the problem. Oh yeah and the fact that our receiver couldnt catch a cold!!!!

The ONLY reason the Saints went for it was because of the timeout, plain and simple. There is NO way the Saints would have been able to field a formation and run a play with 5 seconds to go and nobody on the field. I am beginning to wonder if they would have been able to get a fg off either.

When I saw Sparano so enthusiastically jumping to call that time-out I damn near lost my mind. He couldn't get that thing out fast enough - practically saying "hear Saints please talk this over for a few, we don't think three is a good idea."

Even Wannstedt didn't have the wherewithal to call time-out then.
Sparano didn't call the TO. Crowder did. Sparano's mistake was not overruling it.

The time out call was idiotic, just like anybody who thinks the saints were going to fake the fg. That dumb move shifted momentum. The coach choked, and the team choked. It takes a full effort to blow a 21 point lead. It was a pathetic performance from the coaches to the players. Lets hope we never see a repeat again. Now onto the hated Jets !!!!!!!!

Get over it bro.. they were going for it anyway and 99% chance they would have gotten it so GET OVER IT!

Get over it if you dont Stop Hating Saban you wount have room to Hate He who deserves to be hated

Tedd Ginn Jr

Back
Top Bottom