The 2008 NHL Playoff thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2008 NHL Playoff thread

canadians all the way. canucks time too rebuilt. I say montreal in 5 over the bruins, give them one just for making the playoffs. lol

Montreal in 4 over Boston
Ottawa in 6 over Pitt
Washington in 6 over Philly
Jersey in 7 over the Rangers

Detroit in 5 over Nashville
San Jose in 4 over Calgary
Colorado in 7 over Minnesota
Anaheim in 7 over Dallas

I like San Jose over Montreal in the finals.

Ottawa in 6 over Pitt

Anaheim in 7 over Dallas

Are u serious San Jose in 4 over Calgary!

I want the pot you're on. The flames do have Iggy, Dion and Kipper, that only should win them 2 games.

I'm a flames fan and there is no way we win this series but there is no way we get swept.

When the flames show up they can play with anyone. However, they tend not to show up often enough. Trust me being a season ticket holder I know!!!!

Flames lose in 6

Are u serious San Jose in 4 over Calgary!

I want the pot you're on. The flames do have Iggy, Dion and Kipper, that only should win them 2 games.

I'm a flames fan and there is no way we win this series but there is no way we get swept.

When the flames show up they can play with anyone. However, they tend not to show up often enough. Trust me being a season ticket holder I know!!!!

Flames lose in 6

Ehh, don't feel too bad. He also has Ottawa beating the Pens in 6. :lol: NOT going to happen.

THE REVENGE-MINDED PENGUINS SHALL BRING ABOUT THE COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF THE HOCKEY CLUB THAT REFERS TO THEMSELVES AS SENATORS!!!

DEATH TO OTTAWA!!!
...not that I'm bitter from last year or anything...

BEWARE THE PENGUINS!

This is our year.

Ottawa in 6 over Pitt

Anaheim in 7 over Dallas

You're insane.

Ottawa is ALL banged up and limped into the playoffs. Pens are healthy, on a roll, and with the addition of Hossa and Dupuis...WAY too much for the Sens to handle.

Pens in 5...wouldn't surprise me if they swept.

You're insane.

Ottawa is ALL banged up and limped into the playoffs. Pens are healthy, on a roll, and with the addition of Hossa and Dupuis...WAY too much for the Sens to handle.

Pens in 5...wouldn't surprise me if they swept.

...not to mention, Gary Roberts is back.:D

Weren't the Penquins suppose to be great last year too? Didn't they go into the playoffs white-hot?

I think San Jose is the best team in hockey. So i'll apologize for not being a Penquins or Calgary fan. Though if I were those two teams would clearly be going to the finals, right?

Two years ago I believe the 5-8 beat the 1-4 in the West. So I know everybody is Ms. Cleo on this board but that's who I think will win.

If Ottawa shows up they're a better team than Pitt, IMO. They haven't showed up the 2nd half of the year. I think they will for the playoffs. Plus i'm waiting for Murray to spit his chompers out when talking to the press. He and Lou Holtz are the worst.

And quietly the Caps have snuck up on everyone.... playing some really great hockey the last month. Ove is the MVP, Boudreau should be coach of the year and Backstrom a ROTY candidate, Green playing lights out D-man, Huets hot in between the pipes. 30th in the NHL in November to 1st in the Southeast April 5th.

What a ride it's been this year

C-A-P-S
CAPS
CAPS
CAPS

Here's my 2-cents.

Pens over Sens in -6
Rangers over Devils in -6
Wild over Av's in -7
Sharks over Flames in -6
Habs over Bruins in -5
Wings over Preds in -7 (yes,I think its goin' 7-games)
Ducks over Stars in -5
Flyers over Cap's in -7

Sharks and Habs in the Finals,and the cup stays in California...........:(

And quietly the Caps have snuck up on everyone.... playing some really great hockey the last month. Ove is the MVP, Boudreau should be coach of the year and Backstrom a ROTY candidate, Green playing lights out D-man, Huets hot in between the pipes. 30th in the NHL in November to 1st in the Southeast April 5th.

What a ride it's been this year

C-A-P-S
CAPS
CAPS
CAPS

It was quite a turnaround. They went for it at the deadline which I think is all a fan can ask for. Ovechkin is the most exciting player in the game, IMO. In the East I think any team can come out. Two teams in the East have goalies who can get hot and take a team to the cup in Jersey and the Rangers. I think Price is going to be a superstar in Montreal. The rest of the goalies I think are hit and miss.

It was quite a turnaround. They went for it at the deadline which I think is all a fan can ask for. Ovechkin is the most exciting player in the game, IMO. In the East I think any team can come out. Two teams in the East have goalies who can get hot and take a team to the cup in Jersey and the Rangers. I think Price is going to be a superstar in Montreal. The rest of the goalies I think are hit and miss.

Agreed. I'm just amazed at the job Beudrou did. He took over a team dead last at Thanksgiving and had them come together as a team. With all the young talent on that team, they will be a playoff force for a few years to come.

And Huet is crazy between the pipes since he got to DC. 2 shutouts and a 2.92 GPA.

Back
Top Bottom