"The Best Home Game In Years".... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"The Best Home Game In Years"....

I watched the game at my sister's house in Boston. I twas indeed a teriffic afternoon. This game made my season.

Saw the game at home with my son total domination, even the OL thats the Pats front four they stepped on.
Great game

I was there. There were a lot of Pats fans.

NO WAY there were 20,000 Pats fans in attendance. No effing way.

[admin] warning for personal attack[/admin]

unluckyluciano said:
Nice, just like you lumped together Miami Dolphin fans and their reaction to such a statement. By the way how did you come up with Ghetto fans as an example.

Nice post Blitz.

So you don't have a problem with a guy calling everyone in Green Bay a "hick" but you do have a problem with someone calling him out on it.

In addition you for some reason choose to take offense to me giving an alternate racially toned example of what some ignoramous' may consider the avg. Miami fan V.S. what our removed considered the avg. Green Bay fan.

Interesting and your reaction seems to prove my point twice.

FanMarino said:
I was with other fans on here during the game and listening on NFL Field pass and i commented that i cudnt believe the cheering when the Pats got that TD before it was called back on a penalty. It sounded like a home game!! 20,000 away fans you say? wow. Thats alot of travelling.

Most of them live down here.

The one game that I couldn't go to ends up being the best game of the season so far. Oh well, winning on Christmas Night will be even better, and I am going to that game for sure.

The amount of Pats fans in attendance was evident even on TV, which is funny because Pats fans aren't known for traveling. I wondering if a large percentage of those "fans" were just Florida bandwagon jumpers who found the Pats in the last 3 or 4 years.

I live right between Jets and Pats country and before the Billy B regime, the # if Pats fans in the areas were few and far between. During their darkest days the local TV affliate would even opt out of carrying the Pats games and carry the game of the week instead, which always pissed me off when they were playing the Phins (pre-direct TV).

You really have to give Kraft credit for turning that franchise around.

Gardenhead said:
NO WAY there were 20,000 Pats fans in attendance. No effing way.

Ok maybe not 20, but certainly 10 or more. There were a lot more Pats fans there on Sunday, than any other previous meeting I've been to between us and the Pats in recent years. That much I'm positive of....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Glad you enjoyed the game there, also saddened by SpurzN703, Green Bay fans have done nothing to be called hicks. Only a hick would talk that way about decent NFL fans.

BLITZKRIEG said:
I just wanted to write a quick summary, and comment on how great this victory was for the all of the Phinz fans in attendance....

First off, pulling into the parking gates, I noticed very quickly that there was on overwhelming amount of Patriots fans. I mean there had to be at least 20,000 Patriots fans in attendance yesterday, no lie. They mostly kept to themselves pre-game, and I didn't see much smack talk being thrown around in the parking lot or outside the player entrance. Still, I was shocked at the large number of Pats fans....

The first half of the game was very tight, and the one thing I was noticing more than anything was the lack of open WR's for Brady. He wasn't able to find anyone with any kind of consistancy, and compared to last week against WR M. Jones, the secondary didn't struggle with the size advantage....

Brady was all over the place, and I've never seen him so frustrated. The best thing going for the Pats in first half was the running game, but even so, they weren't getting any real large, significant chunks. Needless to say, going into the half only up by 6, I wasn't very comfortable....

The second half was were the real party started. Uncharacteristic of the Patriots, they came out of the tunnel at halftime looking just as baffled as they were when they went into it. The adjustments made by the Pats staff were a non-factor, and in my opinion they looked even worse. The OL had no answer to the Phinz pass rush.....

On offense, Miami kept it simple, and didn't stray one direction or the other. The run complimented the pass, and vice versa. The OL played extremely well, and that's where everything comes together to make it possible. Harrington made most of the throws, and didn't make any bonehead mistakes throwing into double coverage. No turnovers!!!...:clap:

I have to say the best part of my day, and many of the Phinz fans in attendance, was getting to wish all of the fleeing Patriots fans a nice, long trip back home... :buttkick: :rasp:

We were going nuts yesterday, and I've never felt so invigorated over such a dominating win at home over a division rival like that. It was soooo sweet being able to laugh in their faces, and even though we're likely missing the playoffs, that win / being at the game, literally made my season. A dominating performance in the second half, and in my opinion one of the best home games I've been too in years!!!....:dolphins:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

That's awesome man. I'm up in the Georgia mountains or I would have been there too.

while I was at the 29-28 win over NE the other year....I would have absolutely loved to attend this game and sorry I missed it!

BLITZKRIEG said:
Ok maybe not 20, but certainly 10 or more. There were a lot more Pats fans there on Sunday, than any other previous meeting I've been to between us and the Pats in recent years. That much I'm positive of....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Just wait for the Jets game on Christmas..... :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom