The Biggest Issue Facing Miami – Mike Sherman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Biggest Issue Facing Miami – Mike Sherman

I'm sorry but that linked article was terrible. Why does everyone with a keyboard think they are an online expert? I agree Sherman needs to go, but it's much more complex than cadence. Blaming cadence is like blaming the structural integrity of the twin towers as to the reason they fell.
The point is also moot, they obviously changed things up with the cadence in the last two games. He should criticize how long it took them to change

I'm not sure he's developing slowly but that's a topic for another thread. To be honest, he looks like he's developing faster than players like Jake Locker, Colin Kaepernick, Robert Griffin, and yes, even Cam Newton (IMO).

I'm not saying the QB coaching is good or bad, but I am suggesting that we just don't know how well he's being coached.

I agree with this. What evidence is there that Tannehill isn't developing? I'm no expert but I have seen "experts" show examples that his technique is quite good even under pressure. The deep ball troubles to Wallace can be attributed as much to ridiculous play design as anything as CK pointed out in a recent bleacher report article. He has regressed in his pocket awareness but he's on pace for numbers we haven't seen from a QB since Marino.

The constant for the last 5 years of poor offense is Jeff Ireland. We have changed players and coaches. We actually had something good with B Marshall/R Bush but of course that was not allowed to continue.
I would start by kicking him to the curb first.

I agree with this. What evidence is there that Tannehill isn't developing? I'm no expert but I have seen "experts" show examples that his technique is quite good even under pressure. The deep ball troubles to Wallace can be attributed as much to ridiculous play design as anything as CK pointed out in a recent bleacher report article. He has regressed in his pocket awareness but he's on pace for numbers we haven't seen from a QB since Marino.
Pennington.

Back
Top Bottom