The Bill Polian Bandwagon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Bill Polian Bandwagon

Polian was hired when the Colts secured the 1st pick overall... When Brady went down to injury, The Pats offense didnt miss a beat. When the Packers decided to sit Rodgers, his back-up threw for 6 tds... When the Colts lost Peyton Manning, they won 2 games all season... Say no to Polian...

Well he did build the bills and took carolina to a chmapionship game in year two which got him the job. Lets not act like Indy has not had a talented team for a while, all thing come to an end though

He did a good job most everywhere he's been. However, I either heard or read today that he's more or less phasing himself out and his son is doing most of the heavy lifting (we know how that's going). I understand his son's been under attack by some local Indy columnists and Bill's been pretty prickly and thin skinned in defending him.

Bottom line, if he's offloading duties and responsibilities and his son is part of the package deal, I really want no part of them.

He did a good job most everywhere he's been. However, I either heard or read today that he's more or less phasing himself out and his son is doing most of the heavy lifting (we know how that's going). I understand his son's been under attack by some local Indy columnists and Bill's been pretty prickly and thin skinned in defending him.

Bottom line, if he's offloading duties and responsibilities and his son is part of the package deal, I really want no part of them.
[/QUOTE
He has done it a while and been damn good at it, Would not mind some involvement by him but I could pass because he has been at it forever. Probably one of the best gms ever

Back
Top Bottom