The Buffalo Bills thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Buffalo Bills thread

DaQuix

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Alright - here is the Bills game thread - we all know were gonna be talkin about how bad the Bills are beating up on the Jags so instead of wasting board space just throw it in here.

DaQuix said:
Alright - here is the Bills game thread - we all know were gonna be talkin about how bad the Bills are beating up on the Jags so instead of wasting board space just throw it in here.
yeah the jags have no shot to win do they? :rolleyes: :roflmao: :lol:

they have a shot at winning - but honestly - instead of being a stupid dolphins fan who hates the bills - just be realistic - look at both teams and try to tell me the Jags are better - of course stupid Miami fans are going to say Jags just to make me mad - but whatever - we all know buffalo is better

im a bills fan...I wouldn't say we are better...like you said lets be realistic. They have an incredible young team on the rise. Fred Taylor is amazing. Good coach and great orgainization. I think the Jags as do the Bills have a good shot at winning today. So if your going to make a thread, just use it to comment on whats going on in the game.

Lets go Buffalo!
gobills1-1.gif

psirus716 said:
im a bills fan...I wouldn't say we are better...like you said lets be realistic. They have an incredible young team on the rise. Fred Taylor is amazing. Good coach and great orgainization. I think the Jags as do the Bills have a good shot at winning today. So if your going to make a thread, just use it to comment on whats going on in the game.
:up: :clap: :clap:

We all know that Bills fans are nothing but a collection of fans who weren't accepted by any other team but we still acknowledge you. :lol:

Why the hell is there a Buffalo Bills thread on a Miami Dolphins message board/site?! Why don't you Bills fans go to a Bills message board/site for this crap.

yes this should be a good game...I will say I give the bills the edge..for 1 reason...jags lack of pass rush. We all know what Bledsoe will do when he gets that opportunitty.

DaQuix said:
they have a shot at winning - but honestly - instead of being a stupid dolphins fan who hates the bills - just be realistic - look at both teams and try to tell me the Jags are better - of course stupid Miami fans are going to say Jags just to make me mad - but whatever - we all know buffalo is better

Yea, just like the Bills were supposed to be "better" last year.

Bills have to get the edge because they're home ; but Taylor is healthy, Leftwich is (potentially) better and the team has a year under Del Rio. I don't see the Bills fans being able to breathe easy until the final seconds. Sorry, though I think I'm going to watch the Raiders-Steelers game.

Just in case nobody noticed 24-17 Jets at the beginning of the 4th :D

Bills lose 13-10 in what wasn't even a catch at the end of the game, bogus call. But if we had a kicker that could make a feild goal longer than 30 yards, or we dont have fat linemen holding people on 3rd down conversions, or we dont allow 3 4th down conversions on the last drive. The list goes on. Same sh*t diffrent day as a Bills fan.

Back
Top Bottom