The Buffalo Bills thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Buffalo Bills thread

It was a catch, dont blame it on that. (saw the replay a few times already)

I didnt see the game, but I heard the Bills had a few red zone mistakes. Got to cut down on those.

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Bills lose 13-10 in what wasn't even a catch at the end of the game, bogus call. But if we had a kicker that could make a feild goal longer than 30 yards, or we dont have fat linemen holding people on 3rd down conversions, or we dont allow 3 4th down conversions on the last drive. The list goes on. Same sh*t diffrent day as a Bills fan.

yes it was a catch

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Bills lose 13-10 in what wasn't even a catch at the end of the game, bogus call. But if we had a kicker that could make a feild goal longer than 30 yards, or we dont have fat linemen holding people on 3rd down conversions, or we dont allow 3 4th down conversions on the last drive. The list goes on. Same sh*t diffrent day as a Bills fan.
It was a catch dude... look at the replay. Take of your red and blue shades... That might help ;)

DaQuix said:
- instead of being a stupid dolphins fan who hates the bills - just be realistic - look at both teams and try to tell me the Jags are better - of course stupid Miami fans are going to say Jags just to make me mad - but whatever - we all know buffalo is better
:roflmao:
Okay then how do YOU explain the "STUPID goat fans" then ? :confused:

So much for "we all know buffalo is better" ...... You didn't ask me about this DaQuix !!!!

:www:

Marino1983

hows your foot taste....next time just take a deep breath and remember your a bills fan and they will lose more than they win.....LOL

Back
Top Bottom