The Chicago White Sox Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Chicago White Sox Thread

icephinfan

Dolphins Fan!!!
Reaction score
2005 World Series Champions

After a great 2005 regular season,A dominating playoffs series, and a sweep in the World Series, the Chicago White Sox are looking for a Back-to-Back performance.They added to an already great pitching staff,also adding more power in the batting order,as well as a strong bunch of young talent coming out of the minors.Go White Sox!!!​

Today the Sox look to bounce back against the Angels giving Jon Garland the ball.

In a short series any team can be beat so if a team is going to beat Chicago in the playoffs it's going to be in the best of 5. Boston is a team that could give them trouble because they have Beckett and Schilling. Garland is pitching better and Vazquez is the best 5th starter in the league. Kenny Williams missed on a few moves in the past but as of late he has been money. I think it'll be a repeat of last years world series but anything can happen it's still real early in the year.

Johan vs Garland. Tough matchup as Santana has been really good as of late but Garland has picked up his game and is over his self-described dead arm period that also Garcia after the WBC. I'm beggining to think Buehrle is the only Sox pitcher allowed on national tv as he's the scheduled starter on Sunday Night Baseball.

djfresh47 said:
Johan vs Garland. Tough matchup as Santana has been really good as of late but Garland has picked up his game and is over his self-described dead arm period that also Garcia after the WBC. I'm beggining to think Buehrle is the only Sox pitcher allowed on national tv as he's the scheduled starter on Sunday Night Baseball.

I noticed that too....HMMM

Tonight should be a good game, we need to bounce back from the angels loss, no-make up game set for yesterdays rain out.

Man, we got hammered 10-1, out pitched tonight.Santana pitched good, got to give him credit.Twins out hit us as well.

Vazquez has been filthy his last few starts. It's a great thing for a team to have a "stopper" going almost everyday.

The twins always give us a good game, today was no different, 8-4 loss to the Twins.

HAHA I hope I didn't jinx us by making this thread.:goof:

It's still very earlier in the season and we will play them again.

I don't think it's a jinx. The one thing that I think the Sox can improve upon maybe at the deadline is a bullpen reliever. I think Hermanson is still out and they could use another bullpen guy Logan is a rookie who before this season didn't pitch above single-a, Thorton has been inconsistent, and Politte hasn't been as effective as last season. They've traded away some top prospects in Young and Reed so I hope they don't consider giving away Sweeney or Owens but another reliever at the deadline would be a nice move. Detroit has played good ball so far but I don't know if they'll contend all year and I think the Indians will become the top contender for the sox in the central. Hunter owns the Sox though everytime I see him play against them he plays extremely well. I hope Buehrle is locked up long-term this offseason and Crede is locked up also. If Crede is locked up Josh Fields could be used as trade bait.

Back
Top Bottom