The Chicago White Sox Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Chicago White Sox Thread

Contreras comes off the dl and will pitch vs the Cubs. They're switching his and Garcia's spot in the rotation. Bradon McCarthy will get his first start of the season on tuesday but I don't see him going deep into the game his arm can't be stretched out.

Today Burhrle vs. Silva, should be a very good match-up, if one pitcher can turn the tide it's Burhrle.

djfresh47 said:
Contreras comes off the dl and will pitch vs the Cubs. They're switching his and Garcia's spot in the rotation. Bradon McCarthy will get his first start of the season on tuesday but I don't see him going deep into the game his arm can't be stretched out.

I like Contreras, a pitcher you can count on in the clutch.McCarthy I'd rather have as a reliever or a set-up man.

icephinfan said:
I like Contreras, a pitcher you can count on in the clutch.McCarthy I'd rather have as a reliever or a set-up man.

Guillen has promised him an opportunity to compete for a job in the rotation. He's got great stuff and his future is in the rotation it's just that their isn't a spot for him there right now. Last september he was great along with Contreras they seemed to be the only guys who could win aside from the winning streak at the end of the year. It was basically a coin flip who would be on the playoff roster him or Duque but they chose Duque because of his postseason success.

djfresh47 said:
Guillen has promised him an opportunity to compete for a job in the rotation. He's got great stuff and his future is in the rotation it's just that their isn't a spot for him there right now. Last september he was great along with Contreras they seemed to be the only guys who could win aside from the winning streak at the end of the year. It was basically a coin flip who would be on the playoff roster him or Duque but they chose Duque because of his postseason success.

I am thankful for Duque, especially against the Red Sox when he got out 3 batters with the bases loaded. Very clutch pitcher, just health issues.

culpepper2chambers said:
wow i needed a good era for buerhle tonight but so much for that already

Yeah, don't come in here with negativity, damn he's off tonight.
Twins always plays us tough.

icephinfan said:
Calm, I'm Mad, Buerhle is off tonight big time.

he's throwing batting practice!

Back
Top Bottom