***The Combine Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Combine Thread***

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
Oh yeah baby next week is combine day WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then I can do some MOCKS :D

:lol: he is buying into his own hype. No there is always that player that will fall I wonder who it is this year.

:lol: he is buying into his own hype. No there is always that player that will fall I wonder who it is this year.

i think its going to be kenny phillips. i think he is going to test out well but still needs alot of polish.

Really? I was thinking either Jake Long or Darren McFadden. They wont have a Brady Quinn free fall but they could drop out of the top5.

What, Colt Brennan hasn't fallen enough to be the king of the free fall this year already?

I don't think it counts, because he won't be rated above the 5th round come draft day. A player ranked in the top 10, and falling to even the 20s is a much bigger fall, than say 5th rd to 7th rd.

I can't wait to see the coin toss, I hope Atlanta ends up with the 5th pick. Then i'll be :lol: my head of, They'll have no choice but to trade up then.So Dolfans keep your fingers crossed.

jake long won't fall out of the top five.

I would bet good money on that.

I don't think kenny phillips falls in our laps at 32 either.

I am looking for someone to solidify themself as the #1 overall.

Just thought I'd post the schedule for NFL Network, all times eastern:

Thursday, Feb. 21
2:30 p.m. – NFL Scouting Combine Press Conferences
7 p.m. – NFL Total Access from the Scouting Combine
Friday, Feb. 22
2:30 p.m. – NFL Scouting Combine Press Conferences
7:00 p.m. – NFL Total Access from the Scouting Combine
Saturday, Feb. 23
11 a.m. – Workouts: Kickers, Offensive Linemen and Tight Ends
2 p.m. – NFL Scouting Combine Press Conferences
Sunday, Feb. 24
11 a.m. – Workouts: Quarterbacks, Wide Receivers, Running Backs
2 p.m. – NFL Scouting Combine Press Conferences
Monday, Feb. 25
11 a.m. – Workouts: Linebackers, Defensive Lineman
Tuesday, Feb. 26
11 a.m. – Workouts: Defensive Backs
Wednesday, Feb. 27
8 p.m. – 2007 NFL Scouting Combine Wrap-Up Show

Now, the live workouts at 11am are going to last on NFLN for what appears to be 3 hours per day, then they repeat at least twice the rest of the day. I don't know how long the workouts last for, but NFLN is only showing 3 hours per day.

Actually I have never seen Connor go anywhere but 7th. That was before Kieth Rivers tore it up at the senior bowl.

Really? I was thinking either Jake Long or Darren McFadden. They wont have a Brady Quinn free fall but they could drop out of the top5.

McFadden gonna fall a bit... like peterson did basically. but a lot of that is due to teams needs too and some people dont like taking hyped running backs so high due to injury risks, thats a high price and pick to take for a man getting hit so much.

Back
Top Bottom