***The Combine Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Combine Thread***

I really like Chris Williams, If im not wrong i remember him as one of the more talented guy from Senior Bowl. He's mean as hell.

I actually expected a little bit more from him.

he makes the pass blocking a walk in the park but his run blocking is what needs to improve.

I really like Chris Williams, If im not wrong i remember him as one of the more talented guy from Senior Bowl. He's mean as hell.

I actually expected a little bit more from him.

He did pretty well in the drills though. I thought he did well in the mirror drill.

He did pretty well in the drills though. I thought he did well in the mirror drill.

Other than Long, I thought Chris Williams looked the best for the Tackles. Very athletic and fluid. Strength has to be a concerns which would be more obvious in the run game. Seems to me that would be easier to correct once he gets into an NFL strength program.

Okay here are my thoughts on QB, RB, WR Combine day.

QBs that impressed me

Colt Brennan looked sharp today. Not only did he gain 15-20 pounds for the combine but his throws were on target. He helped himself today

Flacco made some decent throws but the buzz has died down IMO.

Josh Johnson looked very good out there. Posted a 4.4 forty and a decent arm. A bit of a project but looked like a nice QB.

Sam Keller put some nice touch on some of his passes might be worth a look in round 7.

Bernard Morris also is a nice late round QB. Made some nice throws.

Josh Johnson looks like the real deal.

Eric Ainge was dreadful out there. He was the only QB that looked horrible.

RBs that impressed.

The BIG 3 McFad, Mendenhall, Stewart all were monsters out there. Allposted great fortys especially Mcfadd with a 4.27.

Charles and Jones are solidified themselves as the next inline backs behind the big 3.

Was severely limited in viewing the RB's today but Ray Rice and Slaton both put up 4.4's

Choice looked great.

WR class is very deep this year with loads of talent.

Manningham hurt himself posting a unexpected forty time and dropping some passes in the drills

Andre Caldwell looked like a beast today posted the same forty as DeSean Jackson. I'm sure teams will reach out for Jackson in the first round.

James Hardy probably got himself in the first round after today. Moved quite well for a 6'6 WR.

Maurice Purify looked AWFUL. Had some hope for him but he might not even be drafted.

Dunno if Monk did enough to raise his status.

My big winners were
Dexter Jackson
Andre Caldwell
Jordy Nelson
Eddie Royal

Royal was the most impressive IMO. Nice compact WR with Strength and Speed.

Back
Top Bottom