***The Combine Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Combine Thread***

Looking forward to seeing what the TE's do, and what Trevor Laws does. I wish I still had NFL Network :(

Combine :)

i odnt see a combine thread for some reason so here we go.
What do you guys thinkof carlson's time? I was very dissapointed but cottam is impressing.

N' I'm hearing J LONG is tearing things up so far.

I didnt jot the times down so Ima go off what i remember.

Carlson ran a 4.86
Keller 4.53
Cottam ra a 4.68
4.69 for bennett

wow. thats horrible for 4.86. i think that pretty much puts fred davis on top now. sucks. cuz i would of loved to get him in the 2nd. probably wont happen now.

Keller is giving davis a run for his money right now. Cottam looks impressive too but I missed his catching drills.

fred davis is looking pretty bad in the catching drills but i'm really impressed with this Finley kid. He doesn't look like the strongest guy but hes very very athletic. and yes, jake long is absolutely tearing it up

Dustin Keller had the best 40 time with 4.53, he was 2nd best in the bench reps with 26, he had the best vertical at 38'' and showed great hands and athletic ability today. His stock is going to rise big time. If he can improve on his blocking he could easily be the #1 tightend. John Carlson didn't show a great 40 time but he used his hands very well catching the ball and he is probably the best combo of blocking and catching TE in this class.

fred davis is looking pretty bad in the catching drills but i'm really impressed with this Finley kid. He doesn't look like the strongest guy but hes very very athletic. and yes, jake long is absolutely tearing it up

also stevens ran a great 4.65. he is the best run blocking TE and he just ran a great time and I believe hes from Virg. as well. (one of BPs fav schools to draft from)

Jake Long did look very impressive, but I was shocked that Jeff Otah, Ryan Clady, and Chris Williams were not in the top 10 in bench reps. Also Otah ran a horrendous 40 time.

I've been waiting to see how Martellus Bennett worked out. So he ran in the 4.6s, gotta think that improved his stock even more. How'd he do in the bench press and catching drills?

Remember, they are in shorts playing against the air. Don't read too much into it.

Remember, they are in shorts playing against the air. Don't read too much into it.

Why does that matter? They are ALL in shorts playing against air. So their all playing on an even playing field as far as comparing them in each category.

Back
Top Bottom