The Depths of the Sea has been closed | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Depths of the Sea has been closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Depths is gone and no disclaimer would effectively get us past the issue of possible liability (as has been mentioned) or satisfy our advertisers.

Sorry guys.

Here is Google Adsense TOS top conditon:

ad·vo·ca·cy: the act of pleading for, supporting, or recommending; active espousal: He was known for his advocacy of states' rights.

ad·vo·ca·cy: The act of pleading or arguing in favor of something, such as a cause, idea, or policy; active support.

How broad is their definition? Does it include bashing players on the team? 'So and So sucks and will never recover from his (insert injury) we should cut him.' Does it include posting threads calling for the head of a coach or coordinator? In the Zoo I see BS daily relating to current events that players are involved in. Case in point: Fred Evans is today's whipping boy. How many posters are calling for him to get cut or go jail etc, before he has been found guilty of any crime?????:rolleyes:

I never saw much racial intolerance in the Depths and violence? Aside from the occasional troll who would get p.o.'d and threaten a cyber-*** kicking...:lol:...no violence.

Peace.:cooldude:

The Depths is gone and no disclaimer would effectively get us past the issue of possible liability (as has been mentioned) or satisfy our advertisers.

Sorry guys.

Here is Google Adsense TOS top conditon:

Okay, thank you. You can close/delete the thread if you want. I was just wondering why it wasn't an option.

Depths of the Sea forum?

Did I miss something? Where did the Depths of the Sea forum end up. I cannot seem to locate it any longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom