The Eagles pulled the fleece over the Dolphins eyes once again....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Eagles pulled the fleece over the Dolphins eyes once again.......

what a sh*t show.
just when you thought we turn the corner; A new coach, solid group of young players to build around, rip off 9 wins in a row, make the playoffs! and then this season happens...
I swear its cursed

All we need now is the announcement that Cutler is signing a 5 year extension...lol

Not really being a huge fan of this trade, I was really hoping this was sarcasm given that I feel you have always been a good poster and level headed fan. And just so you know, the Patsies are getting roasted up here about the Jimmy trade.

Thank you. Sarcasm is always a part off my schtick.

Please, Ajayi is the only player with moxie and plays hard on every play behind a high school O-Line. He will flourish in the Eagles system or elsewhere. Don't pretend you are good with this trade.

Aparrently me and you are in the minority on this one. Everyone on the board is in the In Gase we trust on this. People are throwing around this trade to wake up the players like it's comparable to Gase getting rid of some underperforming o- linemen last year.

I DID trust Gase. He has an improved offense on paper from last year, yet it's all Jay's fault, not to mention dropped balls from the receivers in which our team does a lot. And the o-line gets a pass. Why not trade injury-every-game Pouncey? Tunsil can get you a great trade, why not him?

The "Inside leaking" that Jay argues with coaches and does what he wants, Hyde calling him not being a grown up professional, really? He's a kid, a GOOD COACH could find the communication through to a young TALENTED hard headed player. But nope, Gase just trades him.

Jay is just another talented player Miami loses. We've been shut out 3 games this year and so it must be Jays fault. I'll sit back and watch the o-line get Cutler killed, and see Damien get stuffed in the backfield the rest of the season.

Aparrently me and you are in the minority on this one. Everyone on the board is in the In Gase we trust on this. People are throwing around this trade to wake up the players like it's comparable to Gase getting rid of some underperforming o- linemen last year.

I DID trust Gase. He has an improved offense on paper from last year, yet it's all Jay's fault, not to mention dropped balls from the receivers in which our team does a lot. And the o-line gets a pass. Why not trade injury-every-game Pouncey? Tunsil can get you a great trade, why not him?

The "Inside leaking" that Jay argues with coaches and does what he wants, Hyde calling him not being a grown up professional, really? He's a kid, a GOOD COACH could find the communication through to a young TALENTED hard headed player. But nope, Gase just trades him.

Jay is just another talented player Miami loses. We've been shut out 3 games this year and so it must be Jays fault. I'll sit back and watch the o-line get Cutler killed, and see Damien get stuffed in the backfield the rest of the season.

A GOOD coach, takes the trash out when needed.

I would hope Ajayi would be better for the Eagles. They have a much better line even without Jason Peters. Let's see how long it takes him to be the starter. HC already said Blount was the guy this week which is understandable considering it's a new offense. He had two years to study this one and was still in hot water for not doing the right things. How quickly is he going to get acclimated to a brand new offense? We'll see.

It's so funny how people are calling Ajayi trash now to justify this trade. Yeah ok

Just heard an eagles fan joke about how Always Sunny next season will have a "The gang robs the Miami Dolphins" episode.

A 200 yd/game rusher like Jay Ajayi is worth far more than a 4th rounder, which by the way will be a lousy pick with the Eagles being so good this year. At least the Pats got a 2nd rounder for Garropolo from an 0-8 team.....Win for them. THIS is another LOSS for the Fins. Ridiculous! Tannenbaum is a Clownenbaum!!!!!!!

Garropollo plays a position that people over pay to acquire players. I think the Dolphins are going to offer Landry a long term contract in the off season, and if it is not good enough for Landry, they will accept the future draft pick gladly...

Jay was a prolific college back who dropped to the fifth round. We were told it was “bone on bone” knees. He was considered a good receiving threat in college.

Now in his third year he is on a maintenance plan due to sore knees. He hasn’t shown himself to be a viable receiving threat. He isn’t a reliable blocker in blitz pickups.

Say we have sixty offensive plays in a game. Jay runs for twenty of them and gets great yards after contact and shows heart. After some success in the league he gets a little full of himself and decides to freelance. All of a sudden it is boom or bust. On those other forty plays, unless play action, he is a detriment to the offense. He can’t be trusted to handle blitzs. He can’t catch and when he does he is easily tackled. Throw in a tendacy to sulk.

We are getting better than what we gave for him. I’ll wager we had him for his best years at a cheap price and we weren’t going to offer him another contract. Throw in the fact the coach had to make statement and there you are.

I think we made the right move. I know some feel otherwise but our coach had to do something after that press release. I was afraid it was going to be Landry, and that may happen also.

Too soon to judge this trade. It didn't look good on the surface but we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom