Pitts
Chase
Lawrence
Dickerson, if he can stay healthy
Moehrig
Surtain
Collins
Rousseau possible

I think Flores could bring out the best in him.

I do wonder what the year off will mean for some of these players. My guess is that contending teams will veer towards players who didn't opt out.

Could drop him from top 10 to the range we would have a shot at him at 18 :shrug:

I'm all for adding weapons' for Tua with our other 3 top picks.

Could drop him from top 10 to the range we would have a shot at him at 18 :shrug:

I'm all for adding weapons' for Tua with our other 3 top picks.
Pass rush is such a big need for Miami.

Grier either overpays in free agency, or rolls the dice somewhere in the draft.

I think everyone comes with a range of outcomes, and very few are good bets to be perennial All Pros. There are guys who definitely have the talent to reach those heights, but a lot of things have to come together for a guy to be elite.

Most likely imo:

Pitts
Smith
Chase
Waddle
Sewell
Slater
Etienne
Parsons
Farley

Of the QB's:

Fields
Lawrence
Wilson

I think everyone comes with a range of outcomes, and very few are good bets to be perennial All Pros. There are guys who definitely have the talent to reach those heights, but a lot of things have to come together for a guy to be elite.

Most likely imo:

Pitts
Smith
Chase
Waddle
Sewell
Slater
Etienne
Parsons
Farley

Of the QB's:

Fields
Lawrence
Wilson
No doubt. As an example, system fit is huge, as are injuries etc.

Most of the top rated quarterbacks end up with bad teams, which is always a challenge.

I like your list. Anyone you can think of who figures as a middle rounder or later?

If Rousseau is there at 18 then that would be an intriguing decision.
I said exactly the same thing in another thread.

This is a kid who had he played this year and had a similar season to his last would be a solid Top 10 pick as the top DE.

#18 is a good spot to gamble on this physical traits.

Collins will be a 1st Rounder.

I would jump for Joy if he made it too #36.

He and Wyatt Davis are the two guys I dream of slipping to #36 but most likely will not.
Agree, but Davis is probably more likely to make it there.

Agree, but Davis is probably more likely to make it there.
That is why I am torn about what to do at #18.

I think Darrisaw will be there and I would take him and move Hunt to RG.

But if i can get Davis at #36 I could leave Hunt at RT and put Davis at RG allowing me to go a different direction at #18.

Then maybe Collins makes sense assuming they go WR with the early pick wherever it ends up being.

Back
Top Bottom