• Cedric Benson

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • Ronnie Brown

Votes: 58 69.0%
  • Carnell Williams

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
Hostile7 said:
Do you know what the means or are you just saying it because everyone else says it? No offense, but that is thrown out to often and it's not like Benson or Cadillac are one dimensional players. Both can catch and block, and are better pure runners.

Because everyone else says it?:lol:

Are you for real?:rolleyes:

I watch alot of pro and college football dude and I know wtf im talkn about! U can take your condescending/passive-aggressive BS down the f'n road cuz im done hearing it! Im not some loser that comes into public message boards and agrees with everyone just so i'll have something to talk about!

ItalianDolFan said:
our running game was excellent with Ricky Williams because he ran the ball 30+ times a game almost....Cedric Benson also runs 30+ times a game. So i think Cedric Benson is our man

We dont have Wanny running the team anymore so hopefully no running back has to run the ball 30 times, unless they are doing it to work on the clock. I like running backs that run with power over ones that use speed and moves.

Why are people complaining about Brown and Williams not carring the ball that much. Have you seen the shape these guys are in? You act like its some big question to wether they can handle 20 carries a game. Like I said above Wanny is running this team anymore, and hopefully we start passing a little more.

I don't see where it's looking like a RB will be our 1st pick, but if I had to pick one it would be Brown.

I dont vote in polls that dont have an other or none of the above category.Its just as likely we will draft someone else later on than we will draft one of the top three at that high a spot.

ItalianDolFan said:
our running game was excellent with Ricky Williams because he ran the ball 30+ times a game almost....Cedric Benson also runs 30+ times a game. So i think Cedric Benson is our man

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Ronnie Brown

Are running game good with Ricky

Not in his last year, he would just get the ball and be stuffed everytime, not only that but it was boring, passing offence all the way so if we do draft a RB he better be able to catch and run like LT

I said it was looking like we would draft a runningback but that was only from my perspective. I don't want Lamar Gordon going into the season as our starter so I think we need to address runningback either through free agency or the draft. All of the top free agent runningbacks are gone so, unless we trade Surtain for someone like Shaun Alexander, I don't see a starting caliber runningback in free agency.

I don't think it's definite that we draft a runningback with the top pick, I just think it's the most likely scenario right now. (I'd still rather trade down and get more picks)

in this week's tsn, the news in the fins team report was that the team will most likely not draft a rb at #2 b/c of 1) the depth at rb in the draft (they feel they can get one in the 2nd or 3rd) and 2) they think lamar gordon will do aite. i looked about ten pages deep and didn't see anything about it.

my list is as follows
draft QB Alex Smith
rb V morency
c Ben Wilkerson
ot Jammal Brown
te Billy Bajema
Dt Travis Johnson
i am just chosing here i am not concentrating on a certain order.

I do not want Alex Smith so I hope that doesn't happen. If we don't draft a runningback in the first round I'd want to trade down or, look at drafting Braylon Edwards or Derrick Johnson.

With the second pick of the 2005 NFL Draft the Dolphins select..........only Nick Saban knows. And I am content to leave it in his hands. No one player is going to turn this team around so it really doesn't matter. Whether its a QB, LB, WR, RB, DE or OL, only Saban knows everything else is speculation.

Brown is hyped because of his good Combine workout, but it still doesn't change the fact that the best runner in the draft is Benson.

Back
Top Bottom