The Football thread - the version that actually uses a ball and feet | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Football thread - the version that actually uses a ball and feet

The opposition was dogshit, but nice to get preseason started. Not long til the first game now! I hate that the neverending gap between NFL seasons.

Still prefer Morata but can't deny that Lukaku is ****ing massive

Huge battering ram upfront. Jose has signed lots of huge, strong players over the last 12 months, obvious he wants an extremely physically powerful team

Playing Salt Lake tomorrow! Which seems very soon!

Last edited:
30 years old for a cb isnt old, and Bonucci is arguably a top 3 cb in Europe.

Juve still has a pretty deep defense. But no they dont yet have a replacement. From the sounds of it Bonucci haf a big falling out with Allegri this season (never got along with him) and wanted out but they didnt want to leavr Italy.

In other news I cant velieve Engkand srill thinks Kylw Walker is good

Juventus have Chiellini, Barzagli, Rugani and Benatia in house and Caldara coming back from loan in 2018. they'll be fine defensively, but obviously, none of these players is as good as Bonucci is individually.

like the player, but honestly, at that transfer fee and rumored salary, City can have him. more than happy with James at a fraction of the cost.

United were supposedly offered James but I wasn't fussed on that one. Strikes me as a lazy player - not that I prefer Perisic but I can see where Jose is coming from wanting a more defensive player. I suppose Mata, Mkhiaryan etc can do a similar role anyway. You got a good deal with the two year loan tho.

Surprised to see you giving up on Renato Sanches and Douglas Costa so quickly tho

The first touch of a 75 million pound player?

Erm lets hope he gets away with it in the Premier League rather than MLS

I will say that Salt Lake are a hell of a lot better than LA

Looked the part in this goal tho

Mkhitaryan has looked great and has made multiple key plays in both games so far. He was wildy inconsistent last year tho, lets hope he can build on a strong preseason this year now that he has had time to settle in.

Last edited:
United were supposedly offered James but I wasn't fussed on that one. Strikes me as a lazy player - not that I prefer Perisic but I can see where Jose is coming from wanting a more defensive player. I suppose Mata, Mkhiaryan etc can do a similar role anyway. You got a good deal with the two year loan tho.

Surprised to see you giving up on Renato Sanches and Douglas Costa so quickly tho

Sanches is lost in a numbers game, i suppose, and Ancelotti isn't known for trusting younger players anyway. it's a shame. the guy has talent but no confidence whatsoever at this time. maybe a loan would work out for all parties.

Costa just flamed out very quickly. he had a sensational first half of the season two years ago, a solid second half and nothing since. time to move on.

Never, ever let fans design a kit

Horrible, simply horrible.

Tho this goal wasnt horrible

i fell asleep and missed it lol

Think this was Rashfords 4th goal in 3 games?

Hopefully he can build on this and have a really strong third season, he is still only 19!

Last edited:
It is only preseason, but I think the shine is finally starting to wear off of Pep as a coach.

Cheque book manager (everyone acts like he isnt) he has spent hugeeeee money this year

Jose love spending money aswell! But he doesnt deny it

Last edited:
Cheque book manager (everyone acts like he isnt) he has spent hugeeeee money this year

Jose love spending money aswell! But he doesnt deny it

I think the thing that is coming to bite Pep is how he treated a guy loke Zabaleta, and it is perceived he is teying to push Aguero out as well.

Anyways love how Milan's signings are looking. Hopefully can get one more striker and get rid of some dead weight. Sounds like we are close to getting Renato Sanches

Jebus. Need to see more of this from Martial!

Stellar in his first season, struggled last year and had a very messy breakup. Hope he gets back on track this year

And that was one of the worst shootouts that I have ever seen lol 10 pens 3 went in

Last edited:

DO US fans take the gold cup seriously? Northern Ireland would win it.

United play Barca tonight to wrap up the US tour. Beat LA (utter garbage) Salt Lake (quite decent) City and Madrid so far but don't think any of that actually means anything, tho Rashford and a few others look great so far. Annoyingly we have picked up a few minor injuries

DO US fans take the gold cup seriously? Northern Ireland would win it.

United play Barca tonight to wrap up the US tour. Beat LA (utter garbage) Salt Lake (quite decent) City and Madrid so far but don't think any of that actually means anything, tho Rashford and a few others look great so far. Annoyingly we have picked up a few minor injuries

No most do not take the gold cup seriously. Thr onky time they take it seriously is if wr may qualify gor thr Confrd Cup. This Gold Cup was used mostly to evaluate younger players

Back
Top Bottom