The Granddaddy of them all The Rose Bowl Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Granddaddy of them all The Rose Bowl Game

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
USC vs. Mich

This may be the best matchup of all the bowl games.

USC 27 Mich 20

usc05flashlogo-1.gif

I think it will be a good game, but I think we have two advantages on offense.

1-Mike Hart
2-Chad Henne

Let me explain something about Henne. His stats might not be the greatest in the world (that's mostly due to coaching style), but Henne has been a very clutch QB his entire career at Michigan. As a Freshmen he lead threw the game winning TD on 4 and 20 to Tyler Ecker to beat Minnesotta, later in the year he threw the game tying TD as time expired against Michigan State, and would throw the game winning TD later in that game, and as a Sophomore he threw the last second TD to Manningham to beat Penn State., and (although he didnot throw the game winning TD), picked apart a very talented Iowa defense last year.

Throughout his career, he was never asked to put the game on his shoulders like Troy Smith or Brady Quinn had to do, but whenever Michigan needed a TD late in the game, Henne drove the team down the field. If we need a score late in the game, I have all the faith in the world that Henne will win the game for us.

Absolutely hate both teams but I'm looking forward to this game. I'm torn on who wins it but I'm leaning USC. But I think I'd like to see Pete Carroll lose the Rose Bowl :)

A matchup of two great powerhouses. Established tradition, strong fan bases, and two top-tier NCAA Football coaches. Balanced offenses with good defensive speed.

Eh, the battle of the two most bitter teams in the NCAA.

And the best matchup is January 8th. Just ask either one of those coaches what game means more.

A matchup of two great powerhouses. Established tradition, strong fan bases, and two top-tier NCAA Football coaches. Balanced offenses with good defensive speed.

And the best matchup is January 8th. Just ask either one of those coaches what game means more.

:lol: it might be a guess but are you a UF fan?

Well the most important game of course is the NC. I just hope it as exciting as USC vs. Tex and not like USC vs. OU.

I think it will be a good game, but I think we have two advantages on offense.

1-Mike Hart
2-Chad Henne

Let me explain something about Henne. His stats might not be the greatest in the world (that's mostly due to coaching style), but Henne has been a very clutch QB his entire career at Michigan. As a Freshmen he lead threw the game winning TD on 4 and 20 to Tyler Ecker to beat Minnesotta, later in the year he threw the game tying TD as time expired against Michigan State, and would throw the game winning TD later in that game, and as a Sophomore he threw the last second TD to Manningham to beat Penn State., and (although he didnot throw the game winning TD), picked apart a very talented Iowa defense last year.

Throughout his career, he was never asked to put the game on his shoulders like Troy Smith or Brady Quinn had to do, but whenever Michigan needed a TD late in the game, Henne drove the team down the field. If we need a score late in the game, I have all the faith in the world that Henne will win the game for us.

Yes but you dont have the most important advantage. The Force. George Lucas is the Grand Marshall of the Rose Parade today and as a USC alumn he will give that energy to USC.

clear.gif

J/K

Back
Top Bottom