The Granddaddy of them all The Rose Bowl Game | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Granddaddy of them all The Rose Bowl Game

I don't really know much about Jarrett, he looks like a hell of a talent. But he seems to have no class at all.

:yeahthat:

Had a hell of a game but could have been a little more classy about it. Michigan looked terrible.

:yeahthat:

Had a hell of a game but could have been a little more classy about it. Michigan looked terrible.

I know he didn't really like ND, but my perception of his class took a hit after that game with how I took some of his comments. I may have taken them wrong though.

What did he say/do? I must have missed it.

Nothing major really, on one breakaway run he held the ball out to the incoming safety and drew a questionable late hit Personal Foul, then a little later after making a great jumping catch between 2 Wolverine defenders he handed the ball to the one defender after they came down. Wasn't really that bad, but wasn't necessary either. Just making a case for the draft probably.

OK, I saw the handing of the ball to the S. Not really that big of a deal. Especially in a league with TO! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom