The Granddaddy of them all The Rose Bowl Game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Granddaddy of them all The Rose Bowl Game

I don't really know much about Jarrett, he looks like a hell of a talent. But he seems to have no class at all.

I hope we can draft him. :yes:

yup i can see it now
p1369054_custombackchain5D-1.chain%5d
beautiful!

Pete Caroll would be a good HC but he will never leave SC and i dont want him too either but if he would he woulda been a good one..

I don't really know much about Jarrett, he looks like a hell of a talent. But he seems to have no class at all.

Never been any issue with him in college. Cmon it his last game for USC he's just showing his emotion.

Pete Caroll would be a good HC but he will never leave SC and i dont want him too either but if he would he woulda been a good one..

He's done the NFL thing already. He looks alot happier at USC. The Alumni and Booster will not let him leave. They have more then any NFL owner.

Edit: most owners.

He's done the NFL thing already. He looks alot happier at USC. The Alumni and Booster will not let him leave. They have more money then any NFL owner.

Yeah i know he coached for the Pats but he is real happy with USC he isnt leaveing i know for sure just imo.

Back
Top Bottom