The J. Nails Appreciation Thread / Nails tears his Achilles (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The J. Nails Appreciation Thread / Nails tears his Achilles (merged)

Oh man that totally sucks... Who plays his spot now?

Oh man... That's a total bummer. A key injury along the offensive line... Who do you think they will play? Probably Spriggs huh?

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Oh man... That's a total bummer. A key injury along the offensive line... Who do you think they will play? Probably Spriggs huh?

Actually the word is that it'll be the rook, Mckinney.
I hope he's ready.

Gulp! I'm not a spriggs fan so on the one hand I am glad its not him, BUT a Rookie...? Comming into 2 big games and then hopefully the playoffs, thats a tall task to ask... Let's hope the kid is a phenom.

McKinney s/b OK, but he will not be Nails.

the players are saying McKinney is one of the future starters on this team.......they just didn't think the future would get here so quick........they do have alot of faith in the kid though.....

McKinney has reportedly practiced at guard, so he won't be new to the position. And the Viking game will be a good chance to get him into the flow for the playoff run.

That said, this was a terrible blow. Jamie Nails was Pro Bowl bound, in my opinion.

Yeah this really hurts.. Nails was great... he was doing a great job of pulling and getting out there to block for Ricky... I hope seth can play..

The J. Nails Appreciation Thread

I think we all need to give OG J. Nails his credit. He has overcome adversity, and has turned out to be one of the best OL we've seen in years.....

Even though he is out for the season, J. Nails deserves a ton of credit for helping the Phinz become one, if not the best running team in the NFL. I know he would have made the Pro Bowl....

We'll miss you Jamie. Get well soon, and here's to a speedy recovery....

YOU ROCK!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

here here... nails was having a great season... I hope we can replace him well to finish the season... I think his loss is gonna hurt..

Losing Nails is as big as losing a star like Chambers or Fiedler on our team, this guy means so much and we cannot afford to lose him at this point....I sure hope McKinnie is ready.

Back
Top Bottom