The Jay Cutler Experience begins for Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jay Cutler Experience begins for Dolphins

Bears fan here:

Cutler was my favorite qb. He's popular among smart bears fans. We saw the hits he took and the receivers running wrong routes. Him chewing out our LT for "get your head in the ****ing game" made me proud he was a bear. Our LT was lazy, unmotivated, got cutty hit multiple times.

Jay always tried to do everything himself, and I'll always admire him for it.

Didn't jay throw the ball at his left tackle one time? I seem to recall him spiking it at his left tackle during one of those many years where the bears oline was similar to miamis recent run a trash can

In JC we trust...oh wait wrong JC!!..I hope we just get through the game without any significant injures! I think they play Cutler for two series, then Moore until halftime, then Fales and Doughty a qtr each. Either way I'll be there rooting for the team, can't wait...the car is packed for tailgating and ready to rock!! Go Fins!

I expect some growing pains tonight, which will obviously turn the "we're going 0-16 this season" conversation up.

Shoot, we'll see that if there's a drive that doesn't end in a TD, or the defense gives up points.

If Cutler has a good game it will hardly get any highlight time. If he bombs it will be national news, that's all I know.

If Cutler has a good game it will hardly get any highlight time. If he bombs it will be national news, that's all I know.

The Chicago media fake news will make a story out of nothing...they did it to him his whole career. They always forgot to mention how he was the best Bears QB to dawn the navy and orange

The Chicago media fake news will make a story out of nothing...they did it to him his whole career. They always forgot to mention how he was the best Bears QB to dawn the navy and orange

If I was you I'd be on my own message board talking up Mitch trubisky. That was a hell of a preseason opening game tape from that rookie.

If I was you I'd be on my own message board talking up Mitch trubisky. That was a hell of a preseason opening game tape from that rookie.

I am a fan of Tubinsky, didn't think losing Cutler for him was worth it but I am on the Tubisky train. I post more on reddit as the snowflakes at the messageboard I used to post at banned me because they were Cutler haters and I didn't git their liberal mold. I am a Bears fan but also a Cutler fan so I guess that makes me a partial Dolphins fan for the year. I think Cutler can bring you back to the promised land and light it up this year now that he has a good WR in Landry and finally a competant coach like Gase and not that toad Trestman. Can't wait to see 6 light it up tonight!!!

Hey boys i'm also a big cutler fan and now i'm a dolphins fan too and i gotta say he is much better then how he looked in the Bears. Bears management is hot garbage and they ruined a good thing hopefuly adam gase will get him back on track. i was mad when i found out he wouldnt be broadcasting n that he was gonna go play for another team but u know what? FY Bears you dont deserve him!

I think dolphins are a great team and now that yous got cutty we got a real deep playoff team just keep that monster suh away from him in the dressing room those guys hate eachother haha

Side note: Do I go into my fantasy football drafts wearing a Tannehill Jersey and using my wife's crutches, or try to find a cheap replica Cutler jersey?

Outstanding! You're a straight shooter with upper management written all over you.

Excited as well. Dont think that we are as ravaged as everybody else seems to. A rookie and tony lippett is not enough to damper my expectations.

As far as qb, tannehill has never led a dynamic offense in the nfl consistently. I dont even tannys family would deny that. I don't see how we build with a 20 million dollar qb who doesnt get points.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/89998-One-Thing-I-Liked-About-Cutler-s-Play

man these bears fans cant get over it and just love to fite each other over cutler after hes gone

its like

"

hey buddy you like cutler

?

Yeah

well then you dont like football

"

cant beleive cutler is such a hot button topic every where

Cutler is a lightning rod. Always has been his whole career. Bears fans know what he can do in a good enviornment and in bad. I fully expect a solid season from him. If he plays 16, his numbers will be solid.

I am a fan of Tubinsky, didn't think losing Cutler for him was worth it but I am on the Tubisky train. I post more on reddit as the snowflakes at the messageboard I used to post at banned me because they were Cutler haters and I didn't git their liberal mold. I am a Bears fan but also a Cutler fan so I guess that makes me a partial Dolphins fan for the year. I think Cutler can bring you back to the promised land and light it up this year now that he has a good WR in Landry and finally a competant coach like Gase and not that toad Trestman. Can't wait to see 6 light it up tonight!!!

Adam gase is the reason I should be more optimistic. I find him to be top shelf. I will give cutler the benefit of the doubt until on tape I see that I shouldn't. Same thing I gave matt Moore til it became obvious we weren't going anywhere with him.

I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised but I've said all along don't be the reason we lose football games as the qb. Do that and I will be satisfied. Do what the offense ask you to do.

Don't let me see a lot of dbs breaking on balls cause you lack eye discipline and rely on your arm to throw it thru coverage. Dvp may bail you out but no one else will. Go where coverage tells you it should go. Execute the offensive ask.

I can give two examples of downfield plays to dvp that carry opposite grades in that ravens game for different reasons and I'm not talking about the 16 yarder. If you want to hold coverage in this league you must have head and eye discipline in your drop. There's a pre to post snap failure on one of those plays.

I will say though if we are gonna force the ball to anyone force it to dvp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom