The Jets Have Gone from Suck to Blow | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jets Have Gone from Suck to Blow

Jets fans are livid they won yesterday lol. Well at least the intelligent ones are.

the intelligent ones are happy b/c they realize draft position doesn't matter if you don't have the right people making the choices. I can't recall the last time NE drafted in the top 5 and they seem to be doing ok. the average fans that think teams should tank are the unintelligent ones.

the intelligent ones are happy b/c they realize draft position doesn't matter if you don't have the right people making the choices. I can't recall the last time NE drafted in the top 5 and they seem to be doing ok. the average fans that think teams should tank are the unintelligent ones.
Drafting is not one of Belicheks strengths. The Pats have Tom Brady which is why they consistently draft late.

NE stinks at drafting sometimes but they have some magic potion that turns an average player in a HOF-worthy one. I don't know how it happens.

Drafting is not one of Belicheks strengths. The Pats have Tom Brady which is why they consistently draft late.

True, Brady makes up for a lot of mistakes but point is draft position means very little unless there is an Andrew Luck/Peyton Manning can't miss QB coming out and that's a rare thing.

Good organizations draft well no matter where they draft and poor ones struggle no matter where they draft.

NE stinks at drafting sometimes but they have some magic potion that turns an average player in a HOF-worthy one. I don't know how it happens.

Every team stinks at drafting sometimes, but this myth that the Patriots worse at it than other teams is just that, a myth. If you look at the last 15 drafts, comparable to the other 32 teams, the Patriots are in the top third of teams in term of drafting starters , pro-bowlers and complete busts. Those are simply the facts, and that's not to mention that the Pats have been consistently drafting in the bottom of each round. Sure having Brady and a coach that knows how to use the talents of the players he's got help, but your not putting a team full of Jags around Tom Brady and winning much.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-a-coaching-change-could-be-good-for-us-all/

Way to throw your coach under the bus, Geno. You know how Walter Football calls Mike Vick "QBDK?" Geno is officially QBCK.

I don't like Geno, I don't want him as our QB(maybe as a backup) but his quotes were taken out of context. he happened to be referencing his days at WVU when they had a coaching change.

I hate drafting another QB but I am looking forward to a new QB in 2015.

Yes, we had a bad season this year, we are going to win the same amount of playoff games as the Dolphins have won in the last 14 seasons, including this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we had a bad season this year, we are going to win the same amount of playoff games as the Dolphins have won in the last 14 seasons, including this season.

This year? You are acting like the Jets were in the playoffs last year. The Jets haven't made the playoffs or had a winning record in the last 4 years. Rex will be gone. The GM will most likely follow right behind him. So, get used to the last 4 years because you are in for a lot of the same. And best of luck with this guy:

ccxlarge-1.jpg

I don't like Geno, I don't want him as our QB(maybe as a backup) but his quotes were taken out of context. he happened to be referencing his days at WVU when they had a coaching change.

I hate drafting another QB but I am looking forward to a new QB in 2015.

Geno definitely is not the answer for you guys. I keep hearing Cutler rumors......to both Tennessee and NYJ's. Any truth to those? As a short term option, I think Hoyer will be out there as well.....

Back
Top Bottom