The Jets Have Gone from Suck to Blow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jets Have Gone from Suck to Blow

That Titans/Jets game is going to be a very meaningful football game. I'm not sure how committed the Titans are to Mettenberger, but with the Raiders and Jags seemingly committed to Carr and Bortles, that could definitely be the Winston/Mariota Bowl right there.

You know I almost wanted to credit Rex with a great gameplay and the Jets with a gutsy effort, but I realized that this was truly a LOL @ the Jets moment.

John Idzik and Woody Johnson told Rex that he had to play Geno, and Rex gave them the middle finger by playing Geno... and calling 50 run plays.

Last edited by a moderator:
To top it off....

When the Jets introduced the starters last night they did not run Geno out. He came with the rest of the team. Geno said that it was his decision because he wanted to run with the team out but speculation is that the Jets did not want to do it because of the possibility of boos. LOL@The Jets.

Speaking of boos:
There weren't that many Jets fans to boo in the first place.

Kudos to all Dolfans up in that region who gobbled up tickets and made the team feel welcome. I've heard that the stadium while half empty had a siginificant number of Dolfans.

LOL@The Jets Part II

:lol:

LMAO @ The Jets Fans

Here is another video from Dolfans taking over MetLife.
Please watch from 1:15 when a Jets fan tried to cook a Turkey.
:sidelol:

Those knuckleheads can't do anything right.

[video=youtube;ixro3ZY4TPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixro3ZY4TPw[/video]

they start em young up there! this was at the Monday night game. :lol:

Attachments

• jetkiddrunk.png
    jetkiddrunk.png
    760.7 KB · Views: 31
Are you guys really that attached to a thread? Do you long for the thread? Do you urn for it?

Seems to me it is more a love for a particular Jets fan than it is a thread being moved to the depths.

14paul_bearer_VTRIX-1.jpg

Jets: 16
Titans: 11

tumblr_m6odkq8jNo1qbolbn-1.gif

Not only do they move further down the draft, they defeated a team looking to draft a quarterback. Keep it up New York.

Someone had to win the game. Now they have the 6th/7th pick in the draft. I hope they crush Miami so they go even further back :chuckle:

Jets fans are livid they won yesterday lol. Well at least the intelligent ones are.

I wonder how many Dolphins fans laughing at them right now were livid at the "suck for Luck" campaign and were posting "I root for my team and if you don't root for your team every week yur not a fan" last week.

I wonder how many Dolphins fans laughing at them right now were livid at the "suck for Luck" campaign and were posting "I root for my team and if you don't root for your team every week yur not a fan" last week.

yep....used to fight with them all the time. I was riding that suck for luck train since that cleveland game and it was very very ugly in here for those number of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom