The logo for our Dolphins should be this | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The logo for our Dolphins should be this

I like the logo here but agree the eye needs to be toned-down somehow. It looks like it's about to pop out of it's head.

If Ross chooses the other Whale logo over this....at least I will save money on a new jersey next year.

The reason you don't think that's the logo is because it is paired with that craptacular jersey... super unofficial.

I like this logo just not a fan of the super cartoony misshaped sunburst.

I agree the sun looks like its about to go super nova!

Sorry but I think the premise is so far off it's sad. Any slock can put together a mean looking dolphin or a mean looking hampster. It's like cars with six bumper stickers, all blaring a similar theme. You've got to be a redneck to be impressed, with apologies to the vast majority of rednecks.

I think it's immensely satisfying to look happy and non threatening and proceed to kick your rear. It hasn't happened lately but it will. Subtle humor is genius. An object denting a guy's crotch is summoned by every bad comedian and writer.

Once again, it follows suit with the longstanding problem with this franchise. We don't have special talents high atop the front office. We have Gator Day caliber. That type will come up with the need to alter the logo, and in all likelihood will alter it for the worse. Then we can rationalize it's not so bad after all, like apologizing for the stadium and the roster moves.

Sorry but I think the premise is so far off it's sad. Any slock can put together a mean looking dolphin or a mean looking hampster. It's like cars with six bumper stickers, all blaring a similar theme. You've got to be a redneck to be impressed, with apologies to the vast majority of rednecks.

I think it's immensely satisfying to look happy and non threatening and proceed to kick your rear. It hasn't happened lately but it will. Subtle humor is genius. An object denting a guy's crotch is summoned by every bad comedian and writer.

Once again, it follows suit with the longstanding problem with this franchise. We don't have special talents high atop the front office. We have Gator Day caliber. That type will come up with the need to alter the logo, and in all likelihood will alter it for the worse. Then we can rationalize it's not so bad after all, like apologizing for the stadium and the roster moves.

Well, our current logo has a stink eye/angry eye.

Back
Top Bottom