The Miami Dolphins are setting Ryan Tannehill up for failure | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins are setting Ryan Tannehill up for failure

i don't buy any of this setting up for failure stuff...the cream will rise

now they may be slowing down that rise with what they have put around him but tannehill will be fine...like i said give it 2 years...this kids gonna be money

bring in any QB in the league and i would like to see how he would do with this peace of **** offense that we have!:rolleyes2:

This is a crazy statement. The elite QBs are capable of going through their progressions. Brady, Peyton, and others go through their progressions. They would definitely be hampered by the lack of talent, but they would do better.

I just wrote this in another thread and here's what I'm wondering:

Why aren't they calling more bootlegs? More rollouts? More plays that take advantage of his legs? Why not more screen passes to Reggie Bush? Maybe a screen pass to Marlon Moore or even Marcus Thigpen?

Is Mike Sherman doing this on purpose because the team is prioritizing the development of Ryan Tannehill as an NFL caliber QB over winning football games? Or is Sherman just that daft?

You pose interesting questions, but I do not see how any of us can answer them with any credibility.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Respectfully disagree.

The Miami Dolphins ARE failure.

Ryan Tannehill is setting them up for success.

Wow! That is a very optimistic statement.

The past two games indicate that the power to audible has been taken away from Tannehill, not that he was ever very good at it anyway but, that suggests that the coaches don't have as much confidence in Tanny's ability to read the defense and change the play at the line. Not a good sign.

The past two games indicate that the power to audible has been taken away from Tannehill, not that he was ever very good at it anyway but, that suggests that the coaches don't have as much confidence in Tanny's ability to read the defense and change the play at the line. Not a good sign.

Considering that Tannyhill audibles quite often and actully audibled out of a QB draw to the play where he threw the TD pass to Fasano, which was talked about extensivley both in the post game interview as well as on Finheaven, you my fellow poster don't know what you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom