***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 351 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now its tied 1-1, its not the end of the world though, we can take'em down here. They almost blew thier win, the Pistons' weaknesses were exposed in their last series,(not to mention in the past two games) and we are a better team than the Cavs, Riley will get on thier ***** now, they wll be more focused on Saturday we'll take it to them.

Well, this series will now come down to beating Detroit in Miami.

Honestly, who wouldn't of took that before the series started? I know I would've.

Riley is OWNING FLip in the post game press conference!

"Hey..flip said the other night that they had alot of good looks...we had the same looks this night...but I won't be FLIP about this and just say that we missed alot of opportunities to win this game."

:0wned:

dang i really wish we stoled it there at the end reggie miller style

well wait to saturday.
See what heat team shows up

RILEY: (Responding to a question about the 17 points in the last 1:40) "Damn..did we score that?..We gotta run that offense then."

Trust me..the Heat is right now "smirking" in their locker room..while the Pistons are looking around and saying..WTF?"

dob72 said:
dang i really wish we stoled it there at the end reggie miller style

well wait to saturday.
See what heat team shows up

It doesn't matter...

The Pistons are overmatched...

The Friggin NETS beat us by 30 if we play like that against them.

bullseyeguy said:
Yep, I sure am....:wink:

Good then we will meet you there

Detroit played the absolute best they could, and we played sloppy terrible basketball, and we STILL almost beat them

Wade: "Unlike the pistons, I will give them credit for winnign this game."

Media member: "Don't the Pistons give you credit when you guys win."

Wade: "No. Weren't they tired?"

Wade: "See you in Miami."

Section126 said:
Wade: "Unlike the pistons, I will give them credit for winnign this game."

Media member: "Don't the Pistons give you credit when you guys win."

Wade: "No. Weren't they tired?"

Wade: "See you in Miami."

Wow he said that?

That is something I would NEVER expect to hear him say

I feel the bad blood between these teams brewing...I think its gone from 'Yeah we wanna beat them' to 'We are gonna whip their *****'

Alex22 said:
Wow he said that?

That is something I would NEVER expect to hear him say

I feel the bad blood between these teams brewing...I think its gone from 'Yeah we wanna beat them' to 'We are gonna whip their *****'

Fine by me. Seems to me that Detroit's record in grudge matches stacks up with anyone's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom