***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 352 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddwalk said:
Pistons win in 6 :wink: :wink: :wink:
:sidelol: :sidelol: I can't beleive you said that :sidelol: :sidelol: we play horrible in Game 2 and they barely beat us when the Nets would have killed us. the Pistons suck, thats right I said it. they can't guard Wade or Shaq and if they aren't hitting their 3 pointers they lose, it's that simple

nick1 said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: I can't beleive you said that :sidelol: :sidelol: we play horrible in Game 2 and they barely beat us when the Nets would have killed us. the Pistons suck, thats right I said it. they can't guard Wade or Shaq and if they aren't hitting their 3 pointers they lose, it's that simple

:yeahthat:

Before the series even started I said heat in 5.....after game one I decided to go with 6

After game 2.....im thinkin in 5 again

Alex22 said:
:yeahthat:

Before the series even started I said heat in 5.....after game one I decided to go with 6

After game 2.....im thinkin in 5 again

good choice lol the pistons played thier best last night and almost lost. If anything i think this loss helped the heat know that they could do against the heat. With them knowing that they could almost win and still play this bad, that's gotta show a huge weakness in the pistons.

MARINO1384 said:
good choice lol the pistons played thier best last night and almost lost. If anything i think this loss helped the heat know that they could do against the heat. With them knowing that they could almost win and still play this bad, that's gotta show a huge weakness in the pistons.

We played the same game we played against the Nets in game 1.

Only ONE heat player actually "played" well...and you could say that he messed up also by missing a dunk and 2 layups...and that was SHAQ.

Wade had 9 TO's...so even if they were BS calls against him..like the DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR taking a charge against a 6'4 guard that is going for a dunk...

Guys..add another one in...Ben Wallace scored 9 points...that was another anamoly.

I will say this..Game 5 will be a WAR. We win both in Miami. That close out game will be a WAR.

nick1 said:

If Budd is saying that...then we are in good shape. What did he say about the Nets series? Something about the Nets being the better team? Something? I don't remember.:lol:

MARINO1384 said:

All our players were smileing after the game....it was kind of hard to tell we lost

Detroits players looked like they were scratching their head going 'Werent we just up by 18......:confused: '

Alex22 said:
All our players were smileing after the game....it was kind of hard to tell we lost

Detroits players looked like they were scratching their head going 'Werent we just up by 18......:confused: '

yeah detriot let miami score a ton of points in the last 1:40. If trhe heat can do what they did in the last 1:40 for the entire game, the heat will blow them out.

Either way we lost. Lets hope we don't drop one at home...that is the worst thing that could happen to us.

culpepper2chambers said:
i saw it. and if it was so bad he would have gotten atleast a technical. asking for a suspension is ridicoulous.

He was already fouled out of the game, you cant storm the court and get in the refs face after every foul, especially if you are no longer in the game

Im all for stapleing his mouth shut instead of a suspension

:sidelol:

On Cold Pizza, Woody and Skip in the first segment said that the Pistons are done..and then they say that SHAQ looked like crap and should retire! :lol:

I will take crap if it comes with 9-16 shooting, 21 points, 12 rebounds and 4 block shots.

:sidelol:

I think those guys are pulling our legs.

The last time they did a SHAQ sucks segment was after a game that he scored 23 points in 27 minutes on 9-12 shooting against Dallas in a game that they blew us out.

BTW, it is hard to find a bigger Heat hater than Greg Anthony..he picks the Bulls in 7, the Nets in 6, then the Pistons in 6, all the while saying we suck.

culpepper2chambers said:
i saw it. and if it was so bad he would have gotten atleast a technical. asking for a suspension is ridicoulous.

I don't know about a suspension...

But I think that if you fouled out of the game..you are not allowed to come on the court DURING a timeout and argue calls.

The very least should have been a technical.

After the game he went ballistic on the refs. What else is new?

Alex22 said:

No the pistons players were more like we just played as bad as we could in the last 2:00 and the refs were bad too, but we still won. I just go to this thread to go a laugh now. I love hearing you guys think you are going to win in 5 or even 6. Williams, Walker, and payton are all bad. The pistons worst starter is better than all three.Pistons in 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom