The most interesting/intriguing young guy to watch in camp/preseason will be.......? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most interesting/intriguing young guy to watch in camp/preseason will be.......?

I want to see our last 3 picks in the draft with pads on. I want to see Allen the fa lb from Southern Illinois smith the fa ot from Virginia and smith the fa safty from Ga.

I am interested in seeing the back end receivers fight it out. I imagine at least 2 will make the ps. I hope someone in the secondary that's not an obvious starter blows us away somehow

A CB not named Maxwell has to blow us away, or we are in serious trouble. I have concerns if we did enough at G and LB, but I don't really have fear of them being a liability we can't overcome. Our CBs were, at times last season, a liability we couldn't over come, and we didn't add anything besides a 3rd pick no one expects to play. Howard has to turn heads, and stay on the field, or Tony Lippett has to learn how to tackle. If either of those things don't happen, or if Maxwell goes back to the guy he was the first 4 games last year we are in serious trouble. We have to play Tom Brady twice, Matt Ryan, Derek Carr, Cam Newton, Phillip rivers, so if we don't have two solid corners things could get ugly.

Parker. Howard. McMillian.

If those 3 are great, to add to what the team already has we will be very good.

We'd have blue chip talent at all important areas.

Tankersly. In 2 years there will be no doubt that he is the best CB on our roster.

I'm going to be looking for improvement of the team overall especially on the OL, if Fascano, Tunsil, and LG Steen? can open holes for A'jayi and hold blocks long enough for Tannehill to go through his progressions. I'm going to be looking to see if Tannehill will take off, get what he can get & out of bounds or slide when there is open field or if he will hesitate in practice and pre season. I want to see who the defensive signal caller will be and how much play time McMillan gets and how well Tankersley tackles.

Easily the guy to watch is Carroo. If he blossoms then the decision to spend the draft capital is not only justified but shear genius.

Phillips he has to develop into a solid starter; not an All-Pro just solid starter, not the liability, and no he can be when hes disinterested, tired, or mails it in.

Does McDonald count as young guy? The FS position has been black hole for awhile. McDonald could seal this hole shut.

Easily the guy to watch is Carroo. If he blossoms then the decision to spend the draft capital is not only justified but shear genius.

Phillips he has to develop into a solid starter; not an All-Pro just solid starter, not the liability, and no he can be when hes disinterested, tired, or mails it in.

Does McDonald count as young guy? The FS position has been black hole for awhile. McDonald could seal this hole shut.

Wouldn't "shear genius" suggest that he wouldn't have bombed in his first year?

Back
Top Bottom