The new forum format | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The new forum format

No doubt it's a nominal fee. Hiring people from buffalo is far cheaper than from Mexico, but you get what you pay for: inbred white trash with zero skills, particularly in wit.

Actually, I'm from Miami...Pinecrest to be exact. It's a rich, affluent, and caucasian neighborhood.

I am blessed, what can I say.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

It's called progress. Douchebags from ****hole buffalo (or with family from buffalo? Can't really think of a reason why somebody not from buffalo would be a fan...) wouldn't understand that concept.

That was uncouth.

Take it back.

I actually have a suggestion. The red that is used for people that are offline is rather obnoxious. I would suggest a different red, or even a gray. If it can be done. Other than that, like I said before, I don't see anything wrong with the new format.

Actually, I'm from Miami...Pinecrest to be exact. It's a rich, affluent, and caucasian neighborhood.

I am blessed, what can I say.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

That was uncouth.

Take it back.
Ah, now it makes sense, you became a fan right around the time they made all those failed super bowl runs. Luke, may I call you Luke? Rich, affluent white trash is still rich, affluent white trash. Especially with a white trash name like Luke. Really?

Ah, now it makes sense, you became a fan right around the time they made all those failed super bowl runs. Luke, may I call you Luke? Rich, affluent white trash is still rich, affluent white trash. Especially with a white trash name like Luke. Really?

So one of the Gospels was written by white trash?:lol:

The frontman of Miami's own 2 Live Crew is white trash?:lol:

I see you are located in Brooklyn, though. New yaukas ain't the brightest, dets for sure:lol:

I honestly don't think its really any different. There's some subtle changes but nothing groundbreaking IMO.

I honestly don't think its really any different. There's some subtle changes but nothing groundbreaking IMO.
the "real change" is for vip users. There style doesn't have the built in ads. ads that although invisible to vip users in the old style, still affected thier performance. they no longer have the invisible ads slowing them down.

the "real change" is for vip users. There style doesn't have the built in ads. ads that although invisible to vip users in the old style, still affected thier performance. they no longer have the invisible ads slowing them down.
Great job Bill and staff. Don't mind the critics bro.

Great job Bill and staff. Don't mind the critics bro.
Hey FFIC, you, and other vip users might want to check out the retro style. I'm still working on it also, but it has the classic colors and text you might remember. quick style chooser at the bottom of the page.

Back
Top Bottom