The new forum format | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The new forum format

Why would anyone donate to help fund this bs ? i've never encountered a site with so many problems, and where the people running it are a bunch of classless clowns.
If AJ wants to save this site, i think some serious re-vamping is necessary. Whomever is running the twitter feed, your embarassing the site ! It's sad how far the once great Finheaven has fallen ! I'm sure i'll get a warning or banned for this, being how corrupt you all are. That's fine because there's better fan sites out there, quality, not quantity folks !

Why would anyone donate to help fund this bs ? i've never encountered a site with so many problems, and where the people running it are a bunch of classless clowns.
If AJ wants to save this site, i think some serious re-vamping is necessary. Whomever is running the twitter feed, your embarassing the site ! It's sad how far the once great Finheaven has fallen ! I'm sure i'll get a warning or banned for this, being how corrupt you all are. That's fine because there's better fan sites out there, quality, not quantity folks !

Quite honestly I hope it is a ban. That was just flat out bashing. I mean you could have at least given some constructive criticism.

And what does the Twitter feed have to do with anything? Are you only capable of reading 140 characters or less? I too follow FH on Twitter, but I see no need for there to be any update every five minutes. That is what the forum is for.

Talk about ungrateful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i'm a patient guy, yes there are choices for you and other members, I could recommend a few good sites myself, but i'm sure a knoweledgeable guy like you already knows them. if you have specific questions and you want to ask them "tactfully" by all means I'll answer or Matt will. but just venting and slamming for the sake of it? That doesn't accomplish anything.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quite honestly I hope it is a ban. That was just flat out bashing. I mean you could have at least given some constructive criticism.

And what does the Twitter feed have to do with anything? Are you only capable of reading 140 characters or less? I too follow FH on Twitter, but I see no need for there to be any update every five minutes. That is what the forum is for.

Talk about ungrateful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
As is usually the case, those who seem to do the most complaining "usually" contribute the least.

If you send me 100 bucks I'll let it slide.

If anyone wants to go ahead and pick on this guy, go right ahead, I won't even look. *covers screen*
-KP
EBD764553-1.jpg

You realize no one's forcing you to stay, right?

i'm a patient guy, yes there are choices for you and other members, I could recommend a few good sites myself, but i'm sure a knoweledgeable guy like you already knows them. if you have specific questions and you want to ask them "tactfully" by all means I'll answer or Matt will. but just venting and slamming for the sake of it? That doesn't accomplish anything.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

As is usually the case, those who seem to do the most complaining "usually" contribute the least.

TBH I complained about the threads a few weeks ago and was basically called a commie :)

No, but one personal attack ( douchebag-violation of tos) deserves another, imnsho. I am curious why the format has undergone numerous changes since I first posted here (9 years ago). It was best back then. Not being a d*ck, legitimately curious.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Also, can I like/thank my own posts?

your a bills fan, its a dolphin forum, your at the wrong place. I personally love the new look.

While finheaven isnt perfect and has its share of issues like every site, i have been to other dolphins sites and none of them has the big community and great features finheaven has. The community here is strong and monitored pretty good to keep things civil which makes a good atmosphere for all, if you dont want to contribute and donate no problem, the true dolphins fans will.

So one of the Gospels was written by white trash?:lol:

The frontman of Miami's own 2 Live Crew is white trash?:lol:

I see you are located in Brooklyn, though. New yaukas ain't the brightest, dets for sure:lol:
Yes and yes. And I'm not from Brooklyn, bubba. I'm in NYC because the medical program I'm in is one of the best in the country ;)

Oh, wait, you can't comment on this anymore. Because you're a douchebag.

LOL @ This trolling OP

Only thing this dude is circling is the Palmetto Middle school in his affluent neighborhood of Pinecrest.

This old bald pervert lurking around for some incoming Freshman vagina.

So sad.

Love the new "online", "offline" indicator. Much better than the colored bars.
for the life of me I couldn't get the code to work with.. online, offline and invisible. two of the three worked, and when I fixed the one that wasn't... a different one broke. shrug, so back to making the online/offline that we had previous work with the new format.

Back
Top Bottom