The Next great runningback | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Next great runningback

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
look at this video from Noel Devine's sophmore year. This kid is in high school but benches 300lbs and weighs 175lbs. He is going to be the next great nfl star. Look at him run.

Click Here For Video

Being from Cape Coral, which is where Devine played pop warner ball, I can say without a doubt that the kid is has amazing talent. If he's smart, he'll go to a Big 10 school and win the Heisman trophy. If not, he'll go to some SEC or ACC school and get overshadowed by the passing game.

Yeah, he will commit to the U of M. I remember seeing highlights of this guy earlier this year (maybe even last year).

Also check out http://www.noeldevine.net/ for some more video.

hes a junior but that was a video from his sophmore season. Im a sophmore in high school and hes a god compared to anyone ive played in. By the way hes played varsity since his freshmen year not junior varsity

Isnt that the kid deion sanders adopted...anyway the kids got some killer moves

I can honestly say some of those runs were the sickest runs I have ever seen.

Either this kid is incredible, or opposing defenses soak their players in vasoline because he looks like he is tackled by 5 guys and comes out of it. Incredible.

Philter25 said:
I can honestly say some of those runs were the sickest runs I have ever seen.

Either this kid is incredible, or opposing defenses soak their players in vasoline because he looks like he is tackled by 5 guys and comes out of it. Incredible.
he plays in florida where even little schools like Pace are good

There is no doubt in my mind that this kid is going to be one of the best college RB's in a long time(I REALLY hope he ends up at the U). But he doesn't have a lot of size, that might be a problem in the pros. But who knows, maybe he's the next Barry Sanders.

While that video did look impressive, you have to remember this is high school football. The defense is made up of a bunch of teenagers who probably average below 5'10" and 180lbs. He wouldn't be able to do half of that stuff against any real college team. And truethfully any five star running back will have enough highlights at the end of their high school career to fill up a video like that.

Back
Top Bottom